test your antler scoring skill!

I have been using that system for 30 years on stand. 60 seconds, done deal. Pics are decieving. Were they py official scorers? All the scores were over my guess but again pics? I have a bet with my son on a buck he passed 9 times and i layed off him as well. He says 2.5yo. 125 gross, i say 3.5 yo net book. We will find his shed so game on.
B&C scorers. They had a buckmasters scorer there, but he was changing $10 - he wasn't very busy! Is there a dif between P&Y and B&C from how they calculate score - I didn't think there was. I thought it was simply a weapon thing, but I could be wrong. These are all gun deer.

Indiana has it's own "book" that requires a 140" net minimum - regardless of weapon (if that makes any sense).

No bc/py is the same. The buckmaster score is a joke.
I don't know enough about it - I just know not many folks use it AND charging a fee just to score a deer is NOT a way to attract adopters of it.

Nice deer j-bird
124"
135"
125"
I was a few inches off on a couple of 'em. I'll guarantee I wouln't get that close when they're on the hoof.

OK the results are in!

Deer #1 gross score 129 0/8" net score 124 7/8" No abnormal points - only 4 1/8" in deductions NoFo's est theory (base 80)= 124"

Deer #2 gross score 143 5/8" net score 131 6/8" 2 2/8" in abnormal points - total of 11 7/8" in deductions NoFo's est theory (base 90)= 139"

Deer #3 gross score 142 3/8" net score 130 6/8" 2 6/8" in abnormal points - total of 11 5/8" in deductions NoFo's est theory (base 90)= 137"
If you added 85 and 95 instead of 80 and 90, it would have pegged the gross scores almost to the inch. This is worth doing if it's part of the plan.

If you added 85 and 95 instead of 80 and 90, it would have pegged the gross scores almost to the inch. This is worth doing if it's part of the plan.
I prefer to be a little under and pleasantly surprised than over guess and be disappointed. 80/90 for me.