Storms around!

Merle Hawggard

5 year old buck +
This was the view looking northwest from my house 45 minutes ago.
Everyone keep safe!
d1d6941739dc734cfeca2cf3dc6bb673.jpg

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Dang man, great pic and beautiful storm front... but I sure hope it doesn't do any damage for you guys.

Really cool pic!

That does not look good. Yet it's fascinating at the same time. Good luck.

Just wind and hail here though storm spotters reported a funnel cloud was in there somewhere.

Yikes!
But that is a cool pic. Hope it didn't break anything....

Beautiful wall cloud. Hope no tornados were associated with it. Wishing you guys the best.

How did the night play out? No problems?

Very cool pic!

We just got a dirty April Fools joke played on us yesterday. Another 8" of the white stuff. Before yesterday everything was melted off except for the North facing hillsides. I was making plans for burning off several large patches of prairie grasses but I guess I have plenty more time to plan now.

How did the night play out? No problems?
Just hail and wind here. It looked a lot worse than it turned out thank goodness!

Quite a wall cloud Merle. You guys out there get more rotating supercell thunderstorms than we do. Rare here. Glad to hear you guys are alright and no tornado damage.

Quite a wall cloud Merle. You guys out there get more rotating supercell thunderstorms than we do. Rare here. Glad to hear you guys are alright and no tornado damage.
We don't get them like out in Oklahoma, but we still get more than our share at times.
I will add that I've saw quite a few over the years, but the storm yesterday was the most amazing one yet.

Send that hail up this way... that's what funds my habitat work ;)

We just got 8"of snow, puts a real damper on fixing last summers hail damage jobs

My brother and folks took baseball to softball sized hail last week. Totaled roofs and broke the windshield on my brother’s truck. I’ve seen several tornadoes. Watched an EF3 that plowed into Reading, KS the day before Joplin. Eerie rolling into town and seeing a basstracker that the trailer is sitting in the same spot but the boat is hanging from what was left of a big elm tree.

This every other week is starting to be ridiculous.
307f6620a1ad5e6ca4056df9f08bba77.jpg

Good luck Merle, I hope everything is safe with you!

So far so good, but the storms are due here around midnight. It is pretty "sticky" outside still.