Rain

More than happy to take some off your hands if you want to send it up. Thanks!! LOL
I would if I could. This is one of several foodplots that look like this. You can see part of a box stand behind that big willow center of picture.

IMG_1101.jpeg

Up until yesterday, it has been dangerously dry in my area. Wild fires popping up all over, the DNR, and local fire departments have been busy. Yesterday and today we are suppose to get about .8" total, not a ton, but should help with greening stuff up so fires arent as bad. Just a few days ago there was a fire about 8 miles north of me that was rather big, burnt about 250 acres, we had all the local fire departments there, water planes from Brainerd MN there to help, luckily the wind was blowing in the direction of a small river and they kept it from jumping the river, a couple structures lost.

We need rain.

I will accept that… About 1.25” of that came in 20 minutes. We needed a pond filler. Curious to see how much it helped.
f81e49b0137f62a43e30f089c334eab2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got .70 today at a moderate rate. While we need a good heavy rain this was about ideal for now. Settle the dirt on the newly planted trees and keep my new basement from being a swimming pool!

We got .70 today at a moderate rate. While we need a good heavy rain this was about ideal for now. Settle the dirt on the newly planted trees and keep my new basement from being a swimming pool!

Yeah, that would be a nightmare on a build site. I actually rented a compactor hoping I would get rained out. Mission accomplished!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got .85 today with .75 in tomorrows forecast I’d take even more if I could get it I had hoped to stock that pond I cleaned out last fall this spring but it’s still pretty low and I don't just want to feed the herons.