Stock Market is the bottom in?

GNK has come down enough that I'm thinking it's about time to pick up some more of that one. The have nearly an 8% dividend I believe.

I’ll have to look that up

Wow, talk about getting lucky. Could have had a down payment for a house had I the pills to throw some real money on this bet. I'm still topped out at about $18/share. Oh well, back to work I guess.

1729004103301.png

1729004267442.png

Can someone explain DJT to me? I feel like a company that has as much revenue as a Taco Bell or Subway shouldn't even be listed, let alone trading for $25/share. It is a meme stock at this point. I don't see how this is anything other than people thinking they are betting on Trump. If he wins, I still don't see how or why the company would do better, short of some serious shady things taking place.

Can someone explain DJT to me? I feel like a company that has as much revenue as a Taco Bell or Subway shouldn't even be listed, let alone trading for $25/share. It is a meme stock at this point. I don't see how this is anything other than people thinking they are betting on Trump. If he wins, I still don't see how or why the company would do better, short of some serious shady things taking place.
There needs to be a free press. There isn't one now. Shitty thing is, this won't be it either. The people we cannot criticize have a death grip on communication and will not allow a free exchange of ideas.

Last edited:

It's a slush fund. Looks like trump pulled the rug out from under all his bag holders again. 🤣

It's a slush fund. Looks like trump pulled the rug out from under all his bag holders again. 🤣
How so? It's not a "go fund me" for Trump it's a media and technology company owned partially by Trump. How did he "pull the rug out"?

20-25% of publicly traded companies do not cashflow. They hang on in anticipation of something being discovered or grown. If DJT can successfully launch a subscription platform and a million people join, it’ll do great. The challenge ahead is to build it and sell it. That’s what everyone is buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve hit on my thoughts earlier. It’s absolutely a meme stock. With that said I bought last week as a bet that Trump wins. If he doesn’t oh well not out a ton. I would dump asap if he wins cause after the euphoria I just don’t see it sustaining when people calm down and realize it produces nothing of value

There needs to be a free press. There isn't one now. Shitty thing is, this won't be it either. The people we cannot criticize have a death grip on communication and will not allow a free exchange of ideas.
Add Elon Musk to the list with "X"

Sound familiar?

The relationship has proved significant in other ways. After a reporter’s publication of hacked Trump campaign information last month, the campaign connected with X to prevent the circulation of links to the material on the platform, according to two people with knowledge of the events. X eventually blocked links to the material and suspended the reporter’s account.

Gold keeps inching upward. Got as high as $2,682 today.

I actually sold Tesla due to the fact I think the dems will try and destroy Elon.

Gold keeps inching upward. Got as high as $2,682 today.

That is what is worrying me most. Usually that is a sign that consumer confidence is waning.

Sound familiar?

The relationship has proved significant in other ways. After a reporter’s publication of hacked Trump campaign information last month, the campaign connected with X to prevent the circulation of links to the material on the platform, according to two people with knowledge of the events. X eventually blocked links to the material and suspended the reporter’s account.

So Twitter was all in for Biden in 2020 (even kicking Trump off the platform )and you are upset that Musk wants Trump to win ?

Facebook spent hundreds of millions on questionable voting support & tactics and kicked Trump off the platform…

Sarcasm or a joke ? Whats your point ?

So Twitter was all in for Biden in 2020 (even kicking Trump off the platform )and you are upset that Musk wants Trump to win ?

Facebook spent hundreds of millions on questionable voting support & tactics and kicked Trump off the platform…

Sarcasm or a joke ? Whats your point ?
Twitter wasn't "all in" for anyone to my knowledge in 2020 certainly not the way Musk is "all in" for Trump this election cycle.

Trump got kicked off Twitter after January 6th, the election was already over.

My point is the Trump campaign colluded directly with a social media platform to cover up information that is relevant to this cycle. The owner of Twitter (Musk and foreign governments) are helping Trump. If you don't see that as a problem then I don't know what to say.

My point is directly related to SD's post that I quoted. There is exactly ZERO moral high ground left in any politics. No reason to view this from a partisan lens.

Ultimately it all boils down to the Citizens United ruling and now it's a total free for all with corporations attempting to influence elections in ways that weren't possible before. Directly to (what I assume) SD's point was.

Twitter wasn't "all in" for anyone to my knowledge in 2020 certainly not the way Musk is "all in" for Trump this election cycle.

Trump got kicked off Twitter after January 6th, the election was already over.

My point is the Trump campaign colluded directly with a social media platform to cover up information that is relevant to this cycle. The owner of Twitter (Musk and foreign governments) are helping Trump. If you don't see that as a problem then I don't know what to say.

My point is directly related to SD's post that I quoted. There is exactly ZERO moral high ground left in any politics. No reason to view this from a partisan lens.
Twitter & Facebook worked to influence the election for Biden and Zuckerberg admitted publicly that they pressured him to omit stories (such as the Hunter Biden laptop story & Obama spying on Trump campaign)

They did it to him, with zero consequences. I’m all for Musk to financially help Trump get Trump elected. Your comments do not seem to be independent, I see anti-Trump . Feel free to copy/post an anti-Biden or Harris comment !

Twitter & Facebook worked to influence the election for Biden and Zuckerberg admitted publicly that they pressured him to omit stories (such as the Hunter Biden laptop story & Obama spying on Trump campaign)

They did it to him, with zero consequences. I’m all for Musk to financially help Trump get Trump elected. Your comments do not seem to be independent, I see anti-Trump . Feel free to copy/post an anti-Biden or Harris comment !
Are you referring to Zuckerberg speaking about the pressure from Biden admin to censor info regarding Covid? Because that's not the same thing as trying to influence an election. Despicable, but not the same.

Are you referring to Zuckerberg speaking about the pressure from Biden admin to censor info regarding Covid? Because that's not the same thing as trying to influence an election. Despicable, but not the same.
No … Zuckerberg spent $400 million of his own money to influence the 2020 election for Biden. Theres 1000 articles on it —google it —IMG_6378.pngHe spent it in swing states, mostly all Democratic areas. It definitely helped the Dems !