Stock Market is the bottom in?

I didn't realize gold cracked $2600 already. Been a good 30 days for the relic holders. I'm 5% in CEF, and 5% in SPPP. The SPPP isn't breaking any records, but it's moving fast enough.

1728267185307.png

Silver is doing even better.

1728267694036.png

As I bring in dividends and options income, I've been dumping it into those two funds depending on which is behind the other.

Anyone who bought some DJT in the last couple of weeks should be seeing decent profit. Does a guy just keep riding it up? I already sold off enough to cover my initial investment and now just playing with house money. Probably keep an eye on it and just ride for awhile now.

Anyone who bought some DJT in the last couple of weeks should be seeing decent profit. Does a guy just keep riding it up? I already sold off enough to cover my initial investment and now just playing with house money. Probably keep an eye on it and just ride for awhile now.
Old saw is.....ride-on....until you got some better idea to replace that stock.

Old saw is.....ride-on....until you got some better idea to replace that stock.
Was going to buy SMCI with the DJT profit but now SMCI is going up just as fast. Now I'm stumped.

I think the shorts got their lunched reversed, and it’s healthy. I’m way topped out on it. I can’t make any more on what I did.

f3651441b747c46c24108d7460f4639a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the shorts got their lunched reversed, and it’s healthy. I’m way topped out on it. I can’t make any more on what I did.

f3651441b747c46c24108d7460f4639a.jpg

Money for nothin' and your chicks for free!

We're rolling into earnings now for Q3. Big time fat juice to be had. All the stocks get real excitable on the options side. It looks like I'm going to lose a block of PSX and a block of VLO this friday if prices hold. That's ok. I got out in front of it by selling a couple new VLO puts for 10/25 at the same price ($141) I'm losing my current VLO position. Those paid $380/ea.

I'm also eyeballing SNAP. I'm liking what I'm seeing on their ad side. Temu is trying to sell excavators now. I don't know how they do it, but they can make garbage look like elite equipment. Sold a couple November 1st $10 puts for $85/ea. Puts me in at $9.15 if I get the shares, or I clear a cool 8.5% in 4 weeks, or a rate of 102% annual.

giphy.gif

We're rolling into earnings now for Q3. Big time fat juice to be had. All the stocks get real excitable on the options side. It looks like I'm going to lose a block of PSX and a block of VLO this friday if prices hold. That's ok. I got out in front of it by selling a couple new VLO puts for 10/25 at the same price ($141) I'm losing my current VLO position. Those paid $380/ea.

I'm also eyeballing SNAP. I'm liking what I'm seeing on their ad side. Temu is trying to sell excavators now. I don't know how they do it, but they can make garbage look like elite equipment. Sold a couple November 1st $10 puts for $85/ea. Puts me in at $9.15 if I get the shares, or I clear a cool 8.5% in 4 weeks, or a rate of 102% annual.
When you strike it big don't forget about us little guys. Keep it rolling!

When you strike it big don't forget about us little guys. Keep it rolling!
Those juicy ones are gambling. I won't roll serious money at them, but it's fun to throw a little at it for the hell of it. That DJT play has worked out really good so far. That timing was pure luck. That could have gone way lower.

Now, VLO, CVX, and NVO, those are all bets on tyranny. If the toe gets the next four years, it could be hell on energy production, but a real banger for energy profits. Also, if NVO is successful at using the large crowd to get insurance and medicaid to pay for Ozempic for all as a human/civil right, no telling how far that will go. We've got 8 more years before the lawsuits begin, so the runway is wide open.

Generac stock is up almost $100 since its 52 week low ! (I didn’t buy any-should have )
That's the kind of stuff a have to try not to think about or I'll start feeling anxiety. Wonder what the bottom will be for BOEING(BA)? They pretty much have a monopoly for now and are almost guaranteed to bounce back.

Generac stock is up almost $100 since its 52 week low ! (I didn’t buy any-should have )

Yeah, I was too afraid to buy it myself. I figured GNRC would go the way of housing.

Anyone else own any Palantir?? I have owned mine for several years. Rode it down all the way to $6 and now back up. They are sure pumping the snot out of it. It is pretty darn expensive at the current valuation. Hope the ride continues, but I would not be surprised to see a pullback.

Screenshot 2024-10-08 202924.jpg

Buck— I have 266 shares with an average cost of roughly $12.

I think the shorts all got slaughtered. This is why it’s funny when the short interest reaches 10x the daily volume. When the tide turns, the door ain’t big enough to get out.

815e7413698a313b22c6f8e92d4bf4b0.jpg

Buck— I have 266 shares with an average cost of roughly $12.

What do you intend to do with it? Hold for a long time? I have 400 shares. Sure wish I would have $12 cost. Mine is 22.

RIP short sellers.

eef84db8f4de3414eb6607366de7e0d9.jpg

Man I am missing out on that short squeeze.