Stock Market is the bottom in?

We so need to get these idiots out of the whitehouse before WW3 kicks off maybe too late at this point. We are currently governed by fools.
At what point does somebody go Nuclear? That is my fear.....along with the USA engaging at some point....which seems imminent. We sure have been fired on enough in the Mid East.....and to date have not responded.

Election will be postponed if we are at war correct?

I don't know? Curious to hear an answer here.

Edit: A quick google pulled this up......

Defense and aerospace stocks should do well for awhile I would think.

I’m just gonna get out in front of this one, and declare it’s all bullshit and propaganda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't imagine the dem's want to extend the period that Kameltoe will have a chance to open her mouth and say something.

watching the debate and now realize Trump picked a real pussy and doormat as VP. SAD TIMES

Looks Like Vance just forgot his kneepads. Republicans being polite and stepping aside while the dems flaunt their bullshit. WOW! Trump will not win the next election.

Looks Like Vance just forgot his kneepads. Republicans being polite and stepping aside while the dems flaunt their bullshit. WOW! Trump will not win the next election.
Are you serious? Or Sarcasm … Vance is crushing Walz. It’s unbelievably one sided !

Last edited:
He’s a great debater, I think you are wrong on this. Watch the online comments.
I didn't watch the debate, but reading agtalk, breitbart, and Twitter, sounds like Vance totally destroyed him. I know if you watch the View they'll say otherwise.

I don’t think they
I didn't watch the debate, but reading agtalk, breitbart, and Twitter, sounds like Vance totally destroyed him. I know if you watch the View they'll say otherwise.
watched a couple minutes. I don’t really like Vance because I think he’s a closet liberal but he definitely spoke well and won what little I watched.
With that said it’s so disappointing to listen to republicans do nothing to support smaller government. Everything was about how much more the government “can do for us”.

I don’t think they

watched a couple minutes. I don’t really like Vance because I think he’s a closet liberal but he definitely spoke well and won what little I watched.
With that said it’s so disappointing to listen to republicans do nothing to support smaller government. Everything was about how much more the government “can do for us”.
Well maybe he's growing up a little and losing his liberal tendencies. Unfortunately we're stuck with big govt for the rest of our time.

My account is showing the shares now. I need a stable platform that just plain works without these random issues all the time. What a pain in the ass! I've noticed that the share price has not been accurate when selling some of a position the average price reflected is not accurate until the next day. Don't think anyone who is a day trader would be able to use schwab.

Are you setting limit orders? If you sell at market you will almost certainly not get the mid rate.