Stock Market is the bottom in?

Try Fidelity crypto. You have to have a Crypto brokerage account. You can only use your phone. I don’t think you can do it on a computer last I knew but maybe that’s changed. You can buy/trade and sell any Crypto through it. They offer video tutorials on how.
I have Fidelity crypto. You can use your computer now. The one thing I don't like is you're limited to only buying the major crypto (bitcoin, etherium, and I think one other).

I think these third party platforms will work just fine if you're interested in gaining a little exposure to crypto. If you are planning on having any kind of a significant investment though, I would absolutely purchase them on a platform and transfer them to a cold wallet. Technically with platforms like Fidelity, Coinbase, or Robinhood, you do not own the keys or the coins. If these platforms halted sales or transfers, you'd be SOL.

There are also spot ETFs that are pegged to various cryptos just to muddy the waters a little more.

LASE has been on a tear lately. Don't know the details as to why but jumped on board hoping for continued upswings.

DJT has found a ledge to sit on for a minute. Ideal spot for this block is if it'd expire at $13.99 on November 15th. At least for the moment, the -8%/day slide seems to have taken a break.

1727276768565.png

It's climbing today. The smear campaign might be slowing down against DJT after they said he would sell asap and didn't. Would love to see it develope a fairly predictable pattern on a regular basis but I don't think it will stabilize in the near future.

LASE has been on a tear lately. Don't know the details as to why but jumped on board hoping for continued upswings.
I bought a little this morning after you put the recommendation in and I looked at the charts, now it has dropped 25% today. I could not of had worse timing but I didn't buy much and will probably ride it for a while. What ever future news that was pushing up must of failed.

I bought a little this morning after you put the recommendation in and I looked at the charts, now it has dropped 25% today. I could not of had worse timing but I didn't buy much and will probably ride it for a while. What ever future news that was pushing up must of failed.
You are 100% with the current price action. Just found the huge jump in the last week or two and thought maybe this one had landed a good contract or had some other positive news to boost it. I haven't owned this one yet before today myself. Sorry to mislead you on this one. I bought some and am also down right now but some of these stocks have big swings up and down and I'm hoping today is just a down day and it gets back to climbing. I'll give it some time and if it doesn't turn around I'll have to take the loss and try to make it back on a different stock.

It's climbing today. The smear campaign might be slowing down against DJT after they said he would sell asap and didn't. Would love to see it develope a fairly predictable pattern on a regular basis but I don't think it will stabilize in the near future.
Just being Devil's advocate here, but how do you know he hasn't been selling? By the price action alone, someone has been...

Just being Devil's advocate here, but how do you know he hasn't been selling? By the price action alone, someone has been...
You're right. I don't know for a fact that he's not but figured if he was selling that would be front page news EVERYWHERE. Maybe he is selling. GOOD POINT

I still can't justify buying any. I just don't see an upside. Too many people hate him, even if he becomes president they will try and destroy that company. Maybe if it had any other name....

I still can't justify buying any. I just don't see an upside. Too many people hate him, even if he becomes president they will try and destroy that company. Maybe if it had any other name....
Isn't that something? He was loved by all until he went republican.

Why there isn’t a crypto backed by precious metals and exchangeable between holders instantly and for free is beyond me.

Have it vaulted in the South Dakota, under the black hills, by a third party, and the state of South Dakota.

All problems solved. Surprised Sprott hasn’t tried to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tap

That would not be a cryptocurrency. That would be an actual currency. But it would be limited by the issuer's capital. And it would essentially be the exact same as any other gold derivative.

Between AI and global population growth I think his comment about becoming a farmer isn’t far from the truth at least buying up farm ground is likely a very good move

The global population will most likely decline over the next few decades.

Is that for real? I thought the 3rd world and Muslims breed like rabbits.
Im always skeptical. Anytime someone talks about falling birth rates it’s falling faster than it was but not going negative. It’s like inflation, there’s still plenty of inflation. It’s just not as high as it once was. The world is busting at the seams.

Is that for real? I thought the 3rd world and Muslims breed like rabbits.
There was a time when similar language was used to describe Catholics and other Christian denominations.

Im always skeptical. Anytime someone talks about falling birth rates it’s falling faster than it was but not going negative. It’s like inflation, there’s still plenty of inflation. It’s just not as high as it once was. The world is busting at the seams.
In about 30 years the global population growth rate is expected to go negative. Meaning the overall number of people on the planet will begin to decrease. In the meantime, more developed countries will have had a negative birth rate for at least part of that time. Some countries are already there. Even with automation and AI, immigration is going to get spicy in our kids' generations.

But aren't most the developed countries importing the 3rd world? What happens then? America is growing in minorities.