Stock Market is the bottom in?

Can't think of any company that has value without it's investors or financing.
I’m not saying someone shouldn’t take a chance on it. I’m just saying it’s an all or nothing deal. If he loses, the day after the election, they might as well shut that company down because it’s going to be 100% useless. Now if he wins, there could be some money to be made I’d guess.

Ok, I threw a little at it. We'll see how this goes. Bought @ $12.62, sold a November $14 call for $405. I lose money if it goes below $8.56.

1727102324799.png

1727102567223.png

I looked at their financials this weekend. They've got enough money to run for a few years, but they're gonna have to figure out a revenue stream at some point.

I’m not saying someone shouldn’t take a chance on it. I’m just saying it’s an all or nothing deal. If he loses, the day after the election, they might as well shut that company down because it’s going to be 100% useless. Now if he wins, there could be some money to be made I’d guess.
There could still be a need. The media world is fragmented now. Someone will have to re-aggregate all the big voices into something like what Fox News was 15 years ago. All these guys on all these different platforms isn't doing anyone any good. Nobody wants to pay $100/year for every single person they want to follow.

I will be buying more myself. Waiting to make a little profit from FDX first and buy DJT with the profit. I really don't see how Trump winning or losing "should" affect the share price of a media tech company that also has a social media platform. Must be missing something.

There could still be a need. The media world is fragmented now. Someone will have to re-aggregate all the big voices into something like what Fox News was 15 years ago. All these guys on all these different platforms isn't doing anyone any good. Nobody wants to pay $100/year for every single person they want to follow.
There's a lot of people that like being able to speak freely without being censored also. That's the appeal for many to use it. Sponsors spend money also. Guessing Mark Cuban will die before he joins Truth Social and most people on truth would be just fine with that. That's the appeal. The technology group is another part of it. I'll be buying.

I own a stock that is trading below NAV (IEP)… it’s done very poorly, down from $50 to $10. It does however pay a $4 dividend or distribution.

So I’ve bought some from $12-16 and there’s a lot of guys on Seeking Alpha that bash anyone that buys the shares.

These same guys buy Bitcoin, which has no earnings, no assets, no real estate, no companies—nothing, … it’s like a giant meme stock.

It’s pure speculation, no one knows of it is worth 100k on the future or $5. It’s a pure gamble.

A gamble that so far has paid off !!

I own a stock that is trading below NAV (IEP)… it’s done very poorly, down from $50 to $10. It does however pay a $4 dividend or distribution.

So I’ve bought some from $12-16 and there’s a lot of guys on Seeking Alpha that bash anyone that buys the shares.

These same guys buy Bitcoin, which has no earnings, no assets, no real estate, no companies—nothing, … it’s like a giant meme stock.

It’s pure speculation, no one knows of it is worth 100k on the future or $5. It’s a pure gamble.

A gamble that so far has paid off !!
It's only worth as much as people are willing to pay for it. I don't believe in it myself so I put my money somewhere else. Someday a couple kids in their mom's basement will hack bitcoin and cripple people who are solely invested in it in my opinion.

DJT probably bounces back to $20 soon.

Not happening until we see what happens when the luk-up ends. If any one of those investors sells anything, it will spiral down.

IF no one budges until the election AND Trump wins, it will probably rip, and then at least a few investors will start to cash out.

Actually, it's relatively easy to make money with Bitcoin if you are willing to expose your money to those systems. I can literally predict the next time Bitcoin will go up in value.

Actually, it's relatively easy to make money with Bitcoin if you are willing to expose your money to those systems. I can literally predict the next time Bitcoin will go up in value.
I wish I understood it that well.

That sounds like a sure thing.

That sounds like a sure thing.
I bought a little to monitor it. It does seem to fluctuate like TELL did. I think I'm going to throw a little at it to see if I can make anything. And by a little I mean $50. So not risking anything. If it works I'll post.

I’ll say good luck & wish you best . If I were to guess. It will all blow up some day. You can buy a lot of acres for one Bitcoin. I’ll stick with that.

Bitcoin has serial numbers for each coin? What do they give a guy who has a fraction of a bitcoin? The first couple of serial numbers? Anyone?

Doubt.

And this is coming from someone who has quite a bit of their liquid assets in BTC. We already had a halvening this year. Just waiting for the bulls to show up and it gain some more widespread attention after the election for the bull run I bet you are alluding to.

Looking at the alternatives— Which would you pick ?

$500,000 of cash
4310 shares of Nvidia
188 ounces of gold
7.8 Bitcoin
100 acres of land (assuming $5000/acre)… half crop land and half timber, a good hunting & income farm .

bwoods I think you should start that question as a thread, many members probably don't look at Stockmarket thread but I would like to see input from all

I'd take the land every single time but if this was retirement related and you needed to sell proceeds from the investment for income, I would diversify what was left after buying 40 or 50 acres.

Looking at the alternatives— Which would you pick ?

$500,000 of cash
4310 shares of Nvidia
188 ounces of gold
7.8 Bitcoin
100 acres of land (assuming $5000/acre)… half crop land and half timber, a good hunting & income farm .
Love this question…speaking from experience, land