Stock Market is the bottom in?

Thank God our current administration corrected all of Trumps terrible mistakes. Could you imagine how bad it would be if they didn't fix all the problems Trump created?

So Trump appointed an idiot?

If you spent 4 years working with the Biden administration you would turn into an idiot also. Powell has done a reasonably good job, but the Biden administration dumping of trillions of stimulus money has neutralized Powell's efforts.

Last edited:
Democrats rightfully deserve the reputation they have for government spending, but everyone wants to act like Trump wasn't just as bad if not worse:

1726768464695.png

By all measures the US economy is doing better than it's peers around the world. Who is to blame for that? Biden? Powell? Trump?

Democrats rightfully deserve the reputation they have for government spending, but everyone wants to act like Trump wasn't just as bad if not worse:

View attachment 68563
Hell even Paul Ryan the "fiscal hawk" turned out to be a fraud. Fire them all.

INTC is hopefully gaining some traction and will keep climbing. I went in maybe more than I should have on it but firmly believe they will become a power house again.

BOOYAH BABY! INTC to the moon!(eventually)

Intel has no business offering a dividend at this point. They need every penny they can get their hands on to expand their manufacturing footprint into the US and take market share from TSMC. I wouldn't be surprised if they take on extra debt in order to make that happen. In 5 or 10 years when the semiconductor market shakes out in their favor, then maybe we can talk dividend. For now we need GROWTH.
I guess laying off 15K employees is a good thing for growth.

I bet if we eliminate 15k government workers things would improve. Depends on the reason of reduction I guess.

I understand cuts and redistribution to fund growth, but 15K employees is a shit ton of your workforce. We may need to cut 20K from the government to make a dent.

My man Thomas massie from northern ky is one of the only ones who actually seems to care about the debt. He wears a debt badge every day in office. His Tucker Carlson podcast interview was great. Built his house literally by hand. Guy is a MIT educated genius from backwoods ky.
1726774775144.jpeg

I understand cuts and redistribution to fund growth, but 15K employees is a shit ton of your workforce. We may need to cut 20K from the government to make a dent.
Agreed 100% but when a company gets to a certain size there might be a good percentage of the workers that aren't worth the salary they are being paid. Maybe trimming the fat kinda deal? I just hope they can get it turned back around and become a major player again. I piled a bunch into INTC now to get in at a good share price with the belief that they can fix the leaks before she sinks.

Trump did have idiots in his staff, and administration… Fauci, Christopher Wray & Comey to name a few !

They stabbed him and millions of Americans in the back!
Trump wasn't afraid to "take out the trash" either. China Joe hasn't fired anyone. Probably pretty hard to fire people when you don't have a clue as to what's going on around you. jmo

Growth in the stock price, not the size of the company. They trimmed billions in expenses. The company itself will grow as they hire for the Ohio facility.

View attachment 68563
I am not Trump's biggest fan. The graphic you presented and the report it is taken from are not accurate. The report played extremely fast and loose with the facts.

I am not Trump's biggest fan. The graphic you presented and the report it is taken from are not accurate. The report played extremely fast and loose with the facts.

The sources you provided are not exactly bi-partisan. I wouldn't give them any more credibility than the sources they allegedly refute.
Fact is, neither Trump, Biden, nor Harris is fiscally responsible so if you look for that in a candidate (I do), you don't have a good option to choose from.

Fiscally responsible? Sending our tax dollars to other places while there's plenty of fixin' needed right here says a great deal in my opinion. Flooding our country with millions of people that will only drain our financial system says a lot too. Think it's more of the big picture than a single topic. jmo If you need an ice cream expert then absolutely Biden is the obvious choice.

So glad I didn't buy any FDX before earnings yesterday. Down over $38 so far. Good time to buy it now before the holiday season kicks in and they have a great quarter?

So glad I didn't buy any FDX before earnings yesterday. Down over $38 so far. Good time to buy it now before the holiday season kicks in and they have a great quarter?
Thought about that this am actually. May pull the trigger

SLDP has been steadily going up the last couple of weeks.