Stock Market is the bottom in?

Just thinking past the AI takeover. Nothing is ever affordable. Corporate "America" has been crying poorhouse since the late 1800's. As Americans, we can all see that the people of Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Honduras, Mexico, Peru, Pakistan, etc. have it really good because of the altruism of corporate "benefactors."

American workers have been pooped out like yesterday's breakfast, and pooped on by corporate "America." Again ....... let's see if all the AI software, robots, and automated systems will be buying any of the goods and services put forth by the "big business community" when they put millions & millions more people out of work globally. What are the "costs" of less and less and less people working due to AI??? AI gonna come into your store and buy something?? Build a house - or remodel one?? Buy a vehicle?? Buy food?? Clothes?? Boats or 4-wheelers??

Is it more "efficient" to have a devastated workforce, with millions and millions more people forced out of work??? The folks who are marketing AI don't even try to hide the huge numbers of people that will be forced out of work. The AI companies readily state that millions and millions more people will be terminated. Rosy picture for the global economy, huh???
Ever watch hunger games?

I think the dye has been cast, Kamala wins easily. Might be a good time to start thinking about a Kamala trade.
Based on what qualifications? SHE HAS NONE. Or is it because the people are ignorant and will be led by the media and blindly follow once again?

Based on what qualifications? SHE HAS NONE. Or is it because the people are ignorant and will be led by the media and blindly follow once again?
Because we have more liberals than conservatives in this country. And getting worse every year. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t even see this as close. Last night did him no favors in terms of the general public’s perception

Because we have more liberals than conservatives in this country. And getting worse every year. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t even see this as close. Last night did him no favors in terms of the general public’s perception
I watched a debate where she was helped a great deal by the mods and to me it looked like a 3 on one debate with loaded questions. All she did was attack Trump with mostly pure fictional bullshit that never happened and wasn't true. She has NO PLAN OR POLICY ISSUES. I thought Trump definitely could have done better but he still won that very one sided "debate". jmho

I don’t think so .. I’ll go on record as saying. I think Trump will win every swing state except Michigan.

He has a chance to win Virginia as well. One debate won’t make the decision. Trump is up with Black voters, Hispanics, Asians, Jews, & even Muslims.

He’s up big on the economy, the border, and foreign policy . Those are the 3 keys to this election. She might have the abortion vote, I don’t think it will be enough for her.

Note… this prediction is based on real actual voters . No mass cheating or ballot stuffing.

Isn't it something that so many people want the right to murder UNBORN children. They should just call it what it is....MURDER.

Just thinking past the AI takeover. Nothing is ever affordable. Corporate "America" has been crying poorhouse since the late 1800's. As Americans, we can all see that the people of Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Honduras, Mexico, Peru, Pakistan, etc. have it really good because of the altruism of corporate "benefactors."

American workers have been pooped out like yesterday's breakfast, and pooped on by corporate "America." Again ....... let's see if all the AI software, robots, and automated systems will be buying any of the goods and services put forth by the "big business community" when they put millions & millions more people out of work globally. What are the "costs" of less and less and less people working due to AI??? AI gonna come into your store and buy something?? Build a house - or remodel one?? Buy a vehicle?? Buy food?? Clothes?? Boats or 4-wheelers??

Is it more "efficient" to have a devastated workforce, with millions and millions more people forced out of work??? The folks who are marketing AI don't even try to hide the huge numbers of people that will be forced out of work. The AI companies readily state that millions and millions more people will be terminated. Rosy picture for the global economy, huh???

Bows, you aware most business are for profit aren't you? Too bad our federal government doesn't operate along the same principles that for profit businesses do........

Last edited:
I don’t believe there’s anyone in America that hasn’t already decided who they’re voting for. These debates don’t change minds they are for entertainment purposes only.

I don’t believe there’s anyone in America that hasn’t already decided who they’re voting for. These debates don’t change minds they are for entertainment purposes only.

I think it's more about motivating voters who might otherwise not vote. I think the proportion of undecided voters is low, like less than 5%. However, if Trump's team can play on the fears of apathetic voters, he might be able to draw out a crowd in Midwestern swing states. If I were him, I'd have a team of private investigators in Springfield getting photos of Haitians eating pets and camping on people's lawns and spread it all over the country. I think a lot of Americans who are insulated from the illegal immigrants don't realize what a crisis it is for the country.

Innovation, while displacing some, will open opportunities for others. No one is being forced out of work. Every worker also has the opportunity to retrain and adapt, just like when accounting went from hand written ledgers to excel spread sheets. Technology evolution and changes 1st started in the early 1970s with hand held calculators and have been advancing ever since. This is just the next step.

Adapt or die ... just the way it is 😉

It's a weird time in the markets. So many stocks are hyper-volatile, and CEOs are getting replaced left and right. It's hard to get ahead of anything when the jumps are vertical. I guess I need to spend a bit more time each day on all this if I want to be able to participate. So far I'm about 50% correct on my projections. I guess I can have success with that if I take profits at 2x what I risk.

It’s interesting. The ECB is openly stating they’re fighting stagflation right now, so they cut rates.

Anyway, while everyone is piling into tv stocks, oil and energy are on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJT jumped over 11% today ! This could be a real interesting play …

I picked some of that up as well as more dg and a couple of other things.

I still think they are setting the election up to be stolen……which has me very scared.

INTC and T are both starting to climb back up lately. Wish INTC still had a dividend.

INTC and T are both starting to climb back up lately. Wish INTC still had a dividend.

BOOYAH BABY! INTC to the moon!(eventually)

Intel has no business offering a dividend at this point. They need every penny they can get their hands on to expand their manufacturing footprint into the US and take market share from TSMC. I wouldn't be surprised if they take on extra debt in order to make that happen. In 5 or 10 years when the semiconductor market shakes out in their favor, then maybe we can talk dividend. For now we need GROWTH.

Well I think these next few days will tell us what the market is going to do for the next few months. SP 500 is about to break 5700, and the FED makes their announcement tomorrow. EXCITING TIMES!

I just keep trying to accumulate more INTC before the stock goes up too high.