Stock Market is the bottom in?

Don't quote me on this, but I think they only suspended their dividend for one quarter.

Don't quote me on this, but I think they only suspended their dividend for one quarter.
I hope that's real but I think they said it to keep as many investors as possible. jmo

I bought T at just under 15, was told it is a buy and hold and pass down to the kids type of stock. I am hoping that is true!

I bought T at just under 15, was told it is a buy and hold and pass down to the kids type of stock. I am hoping that is true!
Maybe, but that is what they said about Railroad stocks, Auto stocks and many others. I don't think such stocks exist anymore. They all run their course in time. Fun while it lasts.

Maybe, but that is what they said about Railroad stocks, Auto stocks and many others. I don't think such stocks exist anymore. They all run their course in time. Fun while it lasts.

There are a lot of stocks that have gone 3, 4, and even 10x this year. It's just hard as hell to predict which ones are going to do it. If you look on a multi-year timeline, there are even more stocks that will pay you back in multiples. Everything has risk, but the rainmakers are out there.

I recently got into day trading. I'm not risking much, but holy shit what a rush. I am tempted to make a career out of it.

Edited to add: Funny you should mention railroad stocks. The more the US economy integrates with Mexico and Canada, the more the railroad stocks are looking promising.

There are a lot of stocks that have gone 3, 4, and even 10x this year. It's just hard as hell to predict which ones are going to do it. If you look on a multi-year timeline, there are even more stocks that will pay you back in multiples. Everything has risk, but the rainmakers are out there.

I recently got into day trading. I'm not risking much, but holy shit what a rush. I am tempted to make a career out of it.

Edited to add: Funny you should mention railroad stocks. The more the US economy integrates with Mexico and Canada, the more the railroad stocks are looking promising.
I haven't got into day trading, but I have been buying the dips and selling some off when they are at highs.

Fed set to cut rates maybe latter today. I bet the economy isn’t all roses as we are being told it is this move isn’t out of the goodness of their hearts something is about to bust is my guess.

Last edited:
INTC is hopefully gaining some traction and will keep climbing. I went in maybe more than I should have on it but firmly believe they will become a power house again.

Half point is pretty aggressive they must be seeing recession tell-tale signs that are fairly scary to have them spooked into a half point drop right out of the gate. Hopefully nothing has broken completely or gone all sideways like in 08 with housing. I am a bit worried about commercial real estate particularly office space but idk how much effect that will have on the economy at large.

I think the fed accomplished what they wanted, which was a soft landing. When inflation was running rampant and rates began to be raised, it seemed like a recession was a foregone conclusion. We are doing so much better off than the rest of the world.

I do think we are likely doing better than most of the world but a 25% or more of an increase to basically everyones monthly expenses probably equating to something like $500 a family per month is not helping the middle class and wages have not kept pace with the Bidenflation to make up for the loss in spending power.

Half point is pretty aggressive they must be seeing recession tell-tale signs that are fairly scary to have them spooked into a half point drop right out of the gate. Hopefully nothing has broken completely or gone all sideways like in 08 with housing. I am a bit worried about commercial real estate particularly office space but idk how much effect that will have on the economy at large.

We are 6 weeks from the election and this .50 % cut had a strong push from the White House.

And he has had a front row seat to what the Dems have done to Trump with the legal system do you really think who appointed him matters?

CVX is coming back in a hurry. I blew it and should have just bought it when it went under $140. I let the option come back out and I closed it for a win, but didn't get any shares. I did buy VLO today. If we're really going back to $5+ fuel, I'm gonna want to be holding this. The metals have been on the march too. Good to see them keeping pace finally. I've said it before, but I think the precious metals will be driven by production cost, and that means it should go with parts and fuel inflation from here forward.

I suppose with a little imagination anything can be contorted into whatever one wants it to be.

The chairman was appointed by Trump, fwiw.

And he was the one who started stating that the inflation we were seeing was "transitory".