Stock Market is the bottom in?

Supposedly today is the first day in the worst 10 day stretch of the year typically. We'll see.

Nothing to see here.

1726864296749.png

Holy smokes are the options red hot in that one. I'm gonna have to sharpen my pencil before monday.
Sorry to the suckers I guess?

A person could cut a fat hog if they've got a guts to stay on it. The one week options have immense juice in them, and you've probably only got to ride them for 3-4 days for them to peter out. Beings that it's still going down, I'd whack the $11 one week puts for about 3.3%/week, and maybe take a small long position and sell the $15 calls at 6%/week. It's probably going to fly by those limits the way it's been trading, so what you do after that is what matters.

If it goes up, let it go and turn right back around and sell the puts for where you lost it. If it goes down, take the stock, and turn around an sell calls just above where you bought it.

1726885251167.png

Sorry to the suckers I guess?
Not at all. There are a bunch of ways to play it. Best a person steps into it 100 shares at a time, and probably wait up to five days between buys to see what happens. If you really wanted to be cautious and still cut a fat hog, you could buy 100 shares at $13.55, sell a November 15th $15 call. You get paid 32% immediately, and that gives you an adjusted buy price, or break even point of $9.15. If it takes off to the upside, you lose it at $1.45 profit, and keep the $4.40 call income.

$585/$1355 = 43% gain in two months = annualized gain of 254%.

If it goes down to $11, buy another hundred shares, and sell the $12.50 call for another $4.00. If it goes down to $8, repeat at $9.50. If it goes down to $5, go back and delete all your posts about what a good idea this was.

1726886324261.png

Not at all. There are a bunch of ways to play it. Best a person steps into it 100 shares at a time, and probably wait up to five days between buys to see what happens. If you really wanted to be cautious and still cut a fat hog, you could buy 100 shares at $13.55, sell a November 15th $15 call. You get paid 32% immediately, and that gives you an adjusted buy price, or break even point of $9.15. If it takes off to the upside, you lose it at $1.45 profit, and keep the $4.40 call income.

$585/$1355 = 43% gain in two months = annualized gain of 254%.

If it goes down to $11, buy another hundred shares, and sell the $12.50 call for another $4.00. If it goes down to $8, repeat at $9.50. If it goes down to $5, go back and delete all your posts about what a good idea this was.

View attachment 68649
Let us know how it works out for you?

Sounds like an excavator play. Once that hits you can get a brand new bobcat e50 cabbed with a thumb and 4 way blade, popping waterholes every 100 yards. That’s what I’m doing why my 7 team parlay hits today too.

DJT probably bounces back to $20 soon.
I think so much of that stock relies on the election. If he wins it goes to the moon, if he loses it’s literally worthless. No one will even use it because the day after the election Trump is gone forever in relevancy.

It's a media technology group. Trump owns the majority.

It's a media technology group. Trump owns the majority.
That no one uses outside of trump loyalists. It has no relevance on a global scale. It’s being propped up so trump has a voic for his followers this election season. In my opinion of course…

That no one uses outside of trump loyalists. It has no relevance on a global scale. It’s being propped up so trump has a voic for his followers this election season. In my opinion of course…
I think there are more layers to the onion than democrats think there is. Already been drug through the mud as much as possible by the left and the crazy accusations. I would expect nothing less.

It’s pure speculation, just like Bitcoin. No one will know. You either bet he wins, could easily go to $100+ or you bet he loses and it could go to $1.

Place your bets . I’ll buy another 20 shares in anticipation of him winning.

It’s pure speculation, just like Bitcoin. No one will know. You either bet he wins, could easily go to $100+ or you bet he loses and it could go to $1.

Place your bets . I’ll buy another 20 shares in anticipation of him winning.
Exactly. That’s what I was saying earlier and what I meant by a meme stock. It is artificially relevant because of the election. The company itself is not significant enough to justify any evaluation hardly. without Trump and his loyal band of followers it’s not even as profitable as a lemonade stand. Not that it’s even profitable currently.

I’ve literally never heard one of my friends or acquaintances say “I was on truth social the other day…”. And every last one of us will vote for Trump.

Can't think of any company that has value without it's investors or financing.