Stock Market is the bottom in?

But aren't most the developed countries importing the 3rd world? What happens then? America is growing in minorities.

I have been reading some internet chatter that if it wasn't for the 3rd world illegals the US population would be taking a downturn.

Is that for real? I thought the 3rd world and Muslims breed like rabbits.

Yes. India has leveled off, and China is in decline. Nigerians seem to be cranking out a lot of kids, but they don't have a population big enough to overtake the trend from China. Europe is probably going to decline soon, and the US will be lucky to stay level over the next few decades.

Just being Devil's advocate here, but how do you know he hasn't been selling? By the price action alone, someone has been...

I don't think there has been enough volume to account for such a large sale.

Screenshot_20240926_095345_Samsung Internet.jpg

SMCI dropped big time after news of being investigated for accounting fraud. They have a 10-1 split coming up on Sept. 30th. Volatile is an understatement right now with the share price. Future projections are pretty good for them. I'm running into the burning building and hoping they bounce back.

They are still pretty high from where they were in Dec, maybe wait a little longer?

Too late! I'm in at an average price of $391.71.

Split coming up in 4 days. I never know how to go about the splits. Bought chipotle before they split and the price is still lower than the day of the split but it is slowly climbing. SMCI was over $1,200 bucks not that long ago. Negative press can drive prices down pretty fast.

Split coming up in 4 days. I never know how to go about the splits. Bought chipotle before they split and the price is still lower than the day of the split but it is slowly climbing. SMCI was over $1,200 bucks not that long ago. Negative press can drive prices down pretty fast.
1727374950903.png

I bought chipotle about a month before the split. I'm still up on that, although it did fall after the split.

I bought chipotle about a month before the split. I'm still up on that, although it did fall after the split.
I thought for sure it would sky rocket after the split. It will eventually be a money maker because it's a damn good product that sells itself in my opinion.

Just being Devil's advocate here, but how do you know he hasn't been selling? By the price action alone, someone has been...
The shorts have been piling in. These guys are playing with fire, and I'd love to see the shorts get stuck in a texas hog trap like what was supposed to happen to the GME short sellers. They're already at about 20% of all shares sold short. If the shorts get a whole lot bigger and the daily volume falls, they're gonna be hurting when it comes time to rush for the single tiny door.

1727385593053.png