Stock Market is the bottom in?

I'm still holding my tell. Hoping the parent company can make it grown big.

I noticed I had more cash than previous in my account so I looked at my transactions and it says Merger per payout Tellurian, so I checked my account and sure enough all my TELL is gone. How does that work? I sold a bunch after the merger but I didn't agree to sell what was left.

I noticed I had more cash than previous in my account so I looked at my transactions and it says Merger per payout Tellurian, so I checked my account and sure enough all my TELL is gone. How does that work? I sold a bunch after the merger but I didn't agree to sell what was left.
I don't know much about it myself but did some checking and found a guy talking about it. Sounded like he was getting the price it was purchased for by WDS(woodside) who bought out TELLurian. I don't even know if I had a few shares left in any of my accounts or not so I'm just waiting to see if some money shows up in the next couple of days. I thought maybe my TELL shares would be gone and be replaced by the equal value of WDS being they bought 'em. Don't see any WDS either. I think I will be buying some WDS in the near future. They are becoming a bigger player in the LNG and I think they got a great deal buying TELL shares for $1.

I just checked, must have done the same with me.

Not 100% but I believe it was a cash buyout of all shares. I’d agree, they made a good buy.

Charles Schwab is kicking out all of their HSA accounts. Piss me off. Any sales or dividends are immediately discharged to your linked bank account.

Good news is, Fidelity is taking investable HSAs and you have access to the entire market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

feea2f46665e94a570be043acee380c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The momentum has definitely swung trumps way. As long as nothing crazy happens it’d definitely be worth riding till the election. I still argue it’s a worthless company that is being played as a bet on the election but who cares if it makes you money.

I'm up 88% on DJT just in the last couple of weeks. I think I am switching to Fidelity when I feel like I have enough patience and time to get it done. Not something I want to do but schwab isn't impressing me at all.

I thought DJT just recently said something about using AI? Seems like anyone who just says "AI" makes the stock price jump.

I know a guy that bought a bunch of DJT at $12 and he’s killing it . I just have a few shares, I don’t have his kahunas !

SOFI has finally started to slowly climb lately.

TSLA is on sale right now.

Crwd has been very giving lately and i appreciate their f up that cratered the price temporarily.
I tried the same tactic when FedEx tanked but its done nothing.

Crwd has been very giving lately and i appreciate their f up that cratered the price temporarily.
I tried the same tactic when FedEx tanked but its done nothing.
I think FDX and UPS should have a good quarter coming up due to the holidays. They are both good companies and I like UPS a little more because of the much better dividend it has to offer. Both should show good returns in my opinion.

I think FDX and UPS should have a good quarter coming up due to the holidays. They are both good companies and I like UPS a little more because of the much better dividend it has to offer. Both should show good returns in my opinion.
UPS is the only new stock I've bought this year.