Stock Market is the bottom in?

No … Zuckerberg spent $400 million of his own money to influence the 2020 election for Biden. Theres 1000 articles on it —google it —View attachment 69738He spent it in swing states, mostly all Democratic areas. It definitely helped the Dems !
I'm 100% sure all rich people spend money on elections, i thought you were referencing him working in conjunction with the Biden campaign to censor/eliminate information on his platform before the election.

Yeah that was an issue as well. It’s 90% one sided in the media toward Democrats. That’s been happening for years and studies have confirmed that.
Did it happen? I can't find any links on Google about it, the only thing that comes up is the covid stuff from 2021.

Regardless, if it happened, it's bullshit and should be investigated and people held accountable. I don't feel any different about Zuckerberg doing it than I do about Musk doing it. Do you?

At this juncture the ends justify all means now. The side of sanity has to win and we can sort out the mess after. I would love to stand on moral high ground but I weeks or whatever out, just win.

At this juncture the ends justify all means now. The side of sanity has to win and we can sort out the mess after. I would love to stand on moral high ground but I weeks or whatever out, just win.
I don't necessarily agree but completely understand why you feel that way. I hate that it's come to this. What a f'ed up situation this country is in.

Should Musk censor articles, NO, but after 2020 I think Musk & Trump should do everything legal to win!

No one on the Democratic side is in jail, so it must be not be Illegal!

Would be great if both sides could only promote what they have done and not be allowed to smear the opponent. It will never happen but it would be wonderful to hear FACTS only. It's all theatre now in my opinion.

Bought some KEY because they looked good and released earnings this morning. Beat the estimates pretty good and the stock price went down? Markets haven't made sense to me for a few years now. I do think the price will be climbing on the positive news and KEY does have around a 4.5% dividend(quarterly). See what happens I guess.

Pretty sure SMCI only went down today because I bought some more. It's a "gift".

I don't worry too much about who's behind a platform anymore. I just start with the assumption that whatever is in mainstream media is complete crap. If it's on X or rumble, it's a coin flip as to whether or not it's credible. Either way, a person has to scrutinize not only who's telling the story, but the story itself. X and rumble are full of people we don't know have sold out yet. Covid flushed a ton of uni-party stooges into the open like Fox News, the entire republican party, and nearly every conservative tv and radio host. I'd even throw Alex Jones in there. He just can't put the last puzzle piece in place on air.

So anyway, assume it's all bullshit until it passes your own smell test. Then who's doing what doesn't matter. Don't worry about the easily fooled. The world needs those people too.

I don't lack faith in everything, it's just anything said about health, medicine, nutrition, science, outerspace, war, current events, history, crime, monetary policy and fiscal policy.

I'm dangerously close to breakeven on NVO. I'm about as deep as I want to go, but I suppose if it lets loose to the downside I might take one more bite.

I'm putting a lot into calls on silver mining stocks this week.

I'm going to start building a long position in Palantir today.

The problem with au or ag, do you really ever sell it? My guess is no, you didn’t buy it to sell it.

Palantir is high right now, what makes you think it is going to continue? Thanks!

Apple (AAPL) is also near it's all time high, along with a lot of other things, but I bought Apple this morning. Will close it if it doesn't break out to new highs and stay above the old high
by the end of next week. Non-farm payroll report is a week from Friday on Nov 1, so that will have an affect. Then the election is a few days later.

Closed Door Dash (DASH). Had the January $140 calls that I bought July 25 at $3.90 so they did well. It may have more room to run, but I would like for it to rest for a while.

I forget who called the bottom on DJT a few weeks ago, but that was a very nice call.

Last edited: