Stock Market is the bottom in?

S&P 500 has averaged right around 10% annually since the late 50s.
Of course, for that average to work in your favor, you need to be invested and stay invested

It seems like US oil would be a solid bet for a Trump 4 year term to make some really good $$. Again all predicated on that type of outcome in Nov though.
Oil is dirt cheap right now. I've never looked at the gold to oil ratio before, but oil is as cheap as it's ever been vs gold. Gold is horrendously underpriced in relation to the annihilation of the dollar. So I think you've got a massive discount on oil vs other tangibles. But I've been banging this drum for years, and it never comes. I won't give it up though. That's when it happens. So I apologize to anyone else holding oil stocks. I'm not caving.

1724192663436.png

I just sold some of my longer term winners in anticipation of a market downturn. And by some, I mean just a little. Still sitting on some cash from previous selling. I’m buying a little here and there on what I think might be winners over the next few years. Oil and energy stocks in hopes of a trump win. If he doesn’t I’ll have a lot more to worry about then some stocks…..

Gambled on TGT yesterday and it actually went up this morning on good earnings report.

Gonna do the same thing with CRM and CRWD, they announce earnings next week and should go up on good news. SHOULD

I'm surprised they even let that information go to print before the election. All they do is cover up the truth and lie,lie,lie. Can't believe a damn thing they tell us in the "news". We have never seen this level of ignorance or corruption in our government in my opinion. Working people get hosed and gouged on any income they can track. That's why I'm not in favor of digital currency, they will have control over all of our money if they choose. Unfortunately I don't see things getting better any time soon if ever. Gas hits $5 a gallon and then when it drops 50 cents people are happy about the drop in price. Easily conditioned. We're being fed lies all day everyday by the media. Getting to be a pretty hard game to play.

IMO, energy & utility stocks will likely do well for the near-to-mid future due to the spike in demand for power in data centers. Anything AI-related will require data centers. Many companies that are "stage 2" AI plays are looking to invest in AI to replace humans on the payrolls. The more AI gets incorporated into numerous businesses, the greater the number of data centers needed = $$$ for energy & utility companies. Good, steady divs and probable rising share prices are good things. NEE, DUK, and SO are positioned well on the electrical utility front, and the MLP's / pipelines that transport natural gas to those power plants should see good days ahead. Electric and hybrid vehicles will also increase demand for more electricity. Not all vehicles will go electric, certainly - but the ones that do and the hybrids will need charging.

Keep an eye on new nuclear technology too. Smaller nukes are the green, dependable power sources that are in development for local needs, such as site-specific (and critical) industries, and new data centers. Not an overnight windfall, maybe - but for those with 5 to 25 years out timelines .......

Agreed, ive invested in gas, propane, electric companies right now and they are doing well. USO has been a winner for awhile. Someone mentioned dem, that’s been decent for me as well. I am up over 200% on coke, I just sold some in hopes of a down turn and I can jump back in.

Put some stop loss orders in, just in case. I’m ready to pounce though at the next dip

FSI

Is finally going higher, higher, higher!

ZIM paid out $0.89 share per $20 stock
But it’s with a 25% Israel tax

Cava pulled back 6% 1724773034937.gif

Last edited:
Cyca is moving up nicely

Guess they got a lot of government contracts