Stock Market is the bottom in?

I see I have a mutual fund in there that's done -1.4% in the few years I've owned it. I should dump that loser.

ANF has done great for me so far. Up over 118% in the last year.
Dang, didn't know that store was still open. Must be pretty relevant still. That's a good return.

Got in crowd a couple days after the f up. Been on a nice climb.
Got in chipotle the day they lost their ceo. Not sure that will skyrocket but may be some quick money to be made
I think I saw that their CEO was going to Starbucks. I've owned that junk for 4 yrs, can't make it any worse I hope

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

After the move Starbucks stock went up and Chipotle went down. I thought Chipotle would have really taken off after the split but it's not even at the price it was after the split. Had hopes for that one.

I think Chipolte still goes up. It is good food at a reasonable price. Not really "fast food" either.

I’d guess the inflation that’s sapping family budgets is having a large effect on the fast food industry that’s a likely reason Chipotle’s is floundering kind of hope it survives this I do enjoy their food on occasion.

One of their burritos will feed a family of 4. Generous portions for sure.

Duluth Trading is an interesting company. The stock has been terrible, it’s down to $3.34 a share. I bought it in 2020 in the $3/range then it went up to $20…

I’m down overall now, but I see it as a potential speculative play . I love the products, good quality, must have 6 pair of pants and a lot of shirts etc..

I’m very surprised they have not grown and had higher sales. A lot of contractors buy their product line? Hard one to figure out .

I did buy more shares today. DLTH

Duluth Trading is an interesting company. The stock has been terrible, it’s down to $3.34 a share. I bought it in 2020 in the $3/range then it went up to $20…

I’m down overall now, but I see it as a potential speculative play . I love the products, good quality, must have 6 pair of pants and a lot of shirts etc..

I’m very surprised they have not grown and had higher sales. A lot of contractors buy their product line? Hard one to figure out .

I buy all my quality clothes at Duluth. I walked in yesterday looking for work shirts but left empty handed. No knock on them, just hard to find office wear there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s so damn expensive, though I admit they do make quality stuff. I’m cheap and end up buying rural king close and my ass crack is exposed after 6 months of wearing their pants.

After the move Starbucks stock went up and Chipotle went down. I thought Chipotle would have really taken off after the split but it's not even at the price it was after the split. Had hopes for that one.
I'll still lose money but I'm selling my Starbucks on Monday, along with Disney. Done with their woke bs

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't see how Starbucks can continue to go up if the economic indicators are correct. Their last earnings report wasn't great, and I think the next one will be even worse. I might buy a put contract right before the earnings report or short some stock right after the earnings call just to see if i can scalp a bit of profit.

I like Duluth Trading company. It's something I've been looking at. With inflation running rampant, I would think consumers would move toward quality and value. Seems people are still just buying overpriced junk, if they're buying anything at all. The company is hurting right now, but if it survives whatever's coming, it may be a stock to pick up at bargain basement prices and ride to the top.

Commercials are funny, it I’m sure price keeps them from being competitive. I’d love to only buy made in the USA, but I can’t afford to.

ZIM is zooming!

They invested in a carbon capture company…..sounds very promising

ZIM is zooming!

They invested in a carbon capture company…..sounds very promising
If it's CEI I wouldn't even think about throwing $1 at it. Anything else and it has half a chance.

Just checked CEI stock and they're still in the crapper with zero hope. ZIM should be good! CEI might be the worst stock I've ever seen. I got banned for trying to warn investors about what a scam and total lost cause CEI is after they have had 8 reverse splits. They banned me for bashing the stock saying I wasn't being truthful when they kept sucking in new investors with their bullshit. I was actually very lucky and made good money from it on a pump and dump when it went from .40 cents to about $4.80 for a couple of days. PURE LUCK

I don’t have the appetite but housing stocks could benefit, maybe just a quick bounce and cash out, from the drop in rates. Even if it’s just perception that fuels a spike.