Stock Market is the bottom in?

It’s a wild ride.

China real estate

I had some dogs today. Not enough for me to get excited yet, but it's a start.

I just noticed Lockheed Martin went on about a 14% run the past two weeks. Maybe congress is loading up now to get ready for the new war event in September that'll catch us all by surprise, and undoubtedly catch the most advanced militaries and security systems completely off guard.

Looks like this could be the correction I was waiting on…..I just don’t know how long it is going to last.

Painful day coming. Florida hurricane / Israel gonna get bombed / Stock market gonna tank. Argh!

E*Trade keeps going down. It took me 6 minutes to get one trade thru. Can’t even load the watchlist right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't even log in on schwab. JUNK!

Now I have to figure out who I will use for trading. Sure didn't want to switch but they are not leaving me much choice at this point. What a huge pain in the ass! Future is worth a shit at Schwab if they can't have a functioning trading platform. I'm not the type to sue anyone but I'm getting damn close to taking action. Happy Monday

Can't even log in on schwab. JUNK!

Nobody can get into Schwab. Makes you wonder who is that is bogging it down.

I don’t believe they cannot load test their systems for days like this. Such a bunch of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure would be nice to be able to control my own money instead of them stopping people from selling so they don't lose their ass. If there's a class action against Schwab I think I'll put my name on the list.

Now I have to figure out who I will use for trading. Sure didn't want to switch but they are not leaving me much choice at this point. What a huge pain in the ass! Future is worth a shit at Schwab if they can't have a functioning trading platform. I'm not the type to sue anyone but I'm getting damn close to taking action. Happy Monday
Fidelity has worked well for me.

This was overdue, but honestly the market has ignored recession potential and the liberal media has hid a lot of data that could have predicted this… they don’t want to see Biden or Harris look bad !

Spot on with the covering up of information to intentionally mislead the public. Kinda like changing the definition of a recession. If Trump were the president we would have been in a recession just as soon as we were even close to meeting the definition. It's absolute bullshit!

We wouldn't be in this situation if Trump were the president. Not even close. Our government is our enemy.

I went to almost all cash in May when I closed on my last real estate sales. I knew I wouldn't have reliable internet at the cabin this summer, and I didn't want to be stuck without news and access to my accounts when the bloodbath started.

I'll be looking for the bottom of the dip to get back in. I hope it doesn't last more than a year.

I went to almost all cash in May when I closed on my last real estate sales. I knew I wouldn't have reliable internet at the cabin this summer, and I didn't want to be stuck without news and access to my accounts when the bloodbath started.

I'll be looking for the bottom of the dip to get back in. I hope it doesn't last more than a year.
How will you see the bottom?