Stock Market is the bottom in?

Glad I didn't take the plunge in CRWD, that's down about $150 in just a couple of weeks. OUCH! I was dangerously close to going big on that one too. Dodged a bullet on one and shot myself in the foot on the other.

Damn it! I needed that money to pay for total strangers college tuition. Now what are they supposed to do?

Damn it! I needed that money to pay for total strangers college tuition. Now what are they supposed to do?
Print more funny money don’t worry even if we don’t pay enough in taxes they will deficit spend us into the poor house.

Looks like a picked the worst possible time to buy a bunch of NVDA. Shocker. Should have enough to help my taxes for the rest of my life. Can only claim 3k a year.
lol I cashed out last week and took a bath. I told my self it was strategic to cover all the crazy profit I’m going to have

Nvda is going to be fine IMO.

I’m starting to buy more now, it’s P/E is not that alarming considering its growth potential.

Attachments

• IMG_1691.gif
    IMG_1691.gif
    183.4 KB · Views: 5
futures are up big this morning too??

Wonder how the whale investors handle these huge swings we are seeing in the markets lately? I get a little nervous over the little bit of money I've got invested. Couldn't imagine having days where I'm down 7 digits. Cathy Woods went from hero to zero in the last few years.

It’s healthy for the market to correct when it’s so overpriced. I don’t think the pain is over yet . The economy is slipping away.

That debt graph makes me shudder.

What is scary to me right now.....is that our debt and spending could really skyrocket if the Middle East erupts further into war. We are so involved there.....and "they" always want MORE!

It’s healthy for the market to correct when it’s so overpriced. I don’t think the pain is over yet . The economy is slipping away.
Watching one of the stock shows yesterday and the one guy on there says we need to slow this economy down. Haven't heard anything that stupid since covid.

Sure would be nice if our government would actually govern and stop buying favors everywhere that we don't belong. Look at all the money pissed away. Every dime the government spends is our tax dollars.

This is actually a really good visual on how compounding interest works. Just in the wrong direction for us... 🤣
compounding is right. wow

Looks like a picked the worst possible time to buy a bunch of NVDA. Shocker. Should have enough to help my taxes for the rest of my life. Can only claim 3k a year.
Pelosi just bought around 1.5 mil more so I think it's still a winner. She also sold 2.2 mil of microsoft.

Glad I didn't take the plunge in CRWD, that's down about $150 in just a couple of weeks. OUCH! I was dangerously close to going big on that one too. Dodged a bullet on one and shot myself in the foot on the other.
Time to buy now? I think they have to rebound.

INTC has earnings coming out tomorrow. I think that's what's pushing it higher today is the hope that positive earnings drive the price up.

I dont get the whole UTV thing. Pay that kind of money for a machine that can carry a cooler and take you from bar to bar while eating dust.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Pretty sure they have more capabilities than that

IMG_0407.jpeg

IMG_8989.jpeg
You can seed, spray, bush hog, drive through the mud, and a myriad of other things - all while carrying an ice chest