Stock Market is the bottom in?

I'm with you to a point. Woodside shares right now are around $17 I think. So would your tellurian shares be a 17 for 1 kinda deal? If the tellurian shares have a $1 value that is. Like I say I'm just a simple stock owner trying to buy low and sell high. None of the puts,calls margin stuff.

$17.74 is the current share price for woodside. WDS

I’d be ok if they swapped Woodside shares at 17-1 or whatever the difference is for my TELL share …. I think the cash will show up in the account? I don’t know for sure.

Curious to see now. I got off that ride for now. Damn shame things changed, that stock was in a great pattern for a few months there. Now I'm looking for the next one to ride the rollercoaster.

What's going on with bitcoin? Thought we had a couple of bitcoin gurus here. Heard a guy on t.v. claiming it will go to $100,000 in this upward cycle. Thoughts?

What's going on with bitcoin? Thought we had a couple of bitcoin gurus here. Heard a guy on t.v. claiming it will go to $100,000 in this upward cycle. Thoughts?
Yeah, curious as well. I bought coin a while back and am up 400%. Just bought some more too. I think that will continue to go up if bitcoin goes up

Haha I bought $3 of bitcoin to monitor it. So I own 0.00004369 of one coin. I did mainly for that laugh.

I'm with you to a point. Woodside shares right now are around $17 I think. So would your tellurian shares be a 17 for 1 kinda deal? If the tellurian shares have a $1 value that is. Like I say I'm just a simple stock owner trying to buy low and sell high. None of the puts,calls margin stuff.
I wonder if it depends on whether they keep it a "separate" entity or become part of Woodside. I sold about half of what I have. I still don't have very much invested in it so I'll just ride it out for the learning experience.

CELH is down about 50% with earnings coming out soon. Threw some money at it because the earnings should be positive which usually means a price jump. USUALLY.

A fertilizer plant in Germany just had a major explosion that killed some people sadly. I wonder if that will make the stock of the ones here in the US go up

A fertilizer plant in Germany just had a major explosion that killed some people sadly. I wonder if that will make the stock of the ones here in the US go up
Well I hate to hear that! …but you might be right ! UAN is a fertilizer stock I own .

Well I hate to hear that! …but you might be right ! UAN is a fertilizer stock I own .
Is the ticker just UAN? Or is there another letter or two behind the UAN? The UAN I was looking at has a 12% dividend but is just listed as chemicals.

Went in a little deeper on NVDA.

Is the ticker just UAN? Or is there another letter or two behind the UAN? The UAN I was looking at has a 12% dividend but is just listed as chemicals.
UAN

Note.. dividend is variable. It can be $8 $10 or ? They paid out over $20 in distribution one year … depends on profits. It’s a Partnership, so it’s taxed different.IMG_5607.png

These are the tough weeks to be selling call options. I sold $155 calls when it was at $147 just a few days ago. It's climbed $16/sh in 5 days. So I left some meat on the bone with those.

1722362192029.png

I'm not buying those out to save the shares. I'm going to let them go and turn around and hopefully be able to sell puts to either get them back or start buying down my basis to get the shares back eventually. I can tell you how this will ultimately end up. I'll sell $157.50 puts and it'll just soldier up to $190 over the next 45 days.

Looks like a picked the worst possible time to buy a bunch of NVDA. Shocker. Should have enough to help my taxes for the rest of my life. Can only claim 3k a year.

Looks like a picked the worst possible time to buy a bunch of NVDA. Shocker. Should have enough to help my taxes for the rest of my life. Can only claim 3k a year.
Me too. haha down 17% even with buying more after it dropped a little.

We're what's known as the bag holders now. Waiting for the best stock of all time to come up so we can break even. I should just sell quick so the rest of the world can get back to making profits on it.