Stock Market is the bottom in?

Boy Howdy!

Wish i could have had a chance to buy Nvda @ 104 …….

Best I did was 107

Should have had a limit order

Last edited:
Interesting about pelosi…might have to buy some nvda

So much conflicting news, commercial real estate taking big hits, restaurants closing, gas is near highs, but the stock market keeps going up? Reminds me of 08/09 when you could
Not make a bad decision. I’ve strategically been selling and buying based off what I am hoping performs well when the market eventually corrects. Sitting on some cash for a good buying opportunity as well

So much conflicting news, commercial real estate taking big hits, restaurants closing, gas is near highs, but the stock market keeps going up? Reminds me of 08/09 when you could
Not make a bad decision. I’ve strategically been selling and buying based off what I am hoping performs well when the market eventually corrects. Sitting on some cash for a good buying opportunity as well
Very much reminds me of 08 I think once the fed says they are dropping rates there will be a small stock market rally then the 30-40% drop occurs.

Nothing but RED today.

Chevron and Exxon report tomorrow. Chevron blew off 5% today. If it blows off another 5% or better tomorrow, I'm grabbing more. Valero blew $10 off their top from Tuesday, which I'm glad to see. I didn't want to give up those shares. They're worth more flat than they are going up.

1722563903489.png

I still like Valero, Exxon, CVI, Williams and I have some Devon Energy . Long term I’m in , might be ups and downs, but I see cash/dividends paying well over time.

Selling Vista to the Checks? Kinda scary if the USA loses more ammo manufacturing. Not good.....as government has control over imports.

I'm in deep enough now on INTC that they should probably go out of business next week. Seriously though, it's worth a hell of a lot more than the current share price in my opinion. They've been gearing up to be a power house again like they once were before they had the wrong people running the company in the ground for a decade. I believe.

Picked up a couple of energy stocks as well as some intel.

Well, I got my Valero back below $155 on time. The rest of this looks like it’s getting a tad bit beyond daily noise movements.

3a071916a4238b93cc00053d22f3c17a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made a few purchases on today's lows, but I think those lows will be short lived. Either way, I will be getting a decent return in div's this month on them.

Green giant up 350% today