Stock Market is the bottom in?

What's the speculation? If the theory is Trump is going to win which seems inevitable, why would the electric car industry see a boost?

It probably won’t, but Tesla is much more than an electric car company… batteries, energy, energy storage .
They are definitely leading the industry, and one analyst said there’s not even a good comparison to what Tesla produces .

What's the speculation? If the theory is Trump is going to win which seems inevitable, why would the electric car industry see a boost?
I don’t think most big investors see Tesla as a pure electric car play. They are so much more. AI is probably a bigger driver for the increase recently and maybe the continued growth. Just my thoughts.

Tesla has a lot more going on than just electric cars. I invest for the ELON factor. Either you believe or you don't.

I think Tesla has got the best technology and will gain back market share when a bunch of the wanna be EV makers don't make it. Trump won't force electric on us he'll let it grow by demand and not demand that it grows. jmo

Before this ruling - the SEC, FDIC, USDA, EPA, OSHA. These agencies were established to protect all Americans from big-money power players/corporations that cheated/de-frauded people, polluted at will, made shady investments, sold tainted/unsafe foods, and had unsafe/dangerous/deadly worksites. Not 100% successes ..... but MUCH better than in the past without them.

Maybe ask the good people of East Palestine Ohio if there's a need for government regulations since the Norfolk Southern rail crash --- due to wheel bearing getting red-hot & causing the crash. No need for a government safety agency to police & enforce safety rules .... right??? 16 states have discovered pollutants that came from that train crash in Ohio - air & water. What's a little toxic pollution among friends ------ right??? Just "trust" those big corporations to do the right thing at all times ---- like inspecting all wheel bearings as they pass using inspected/tested rail-side sensors. If the sensors didn't detect the red-hot wheel bearing ..... why did the sensor fail? How often are those checked? ("......... we don't need no stinkin' regulations .........")

Anyone who's so trusting of big businesses and corporations ...... get rid of the FDIC and the SEC that protect our money & investments. We can all feel good about the "honesty & good will" of the big players ......... right??

What side of the political aisle keeps cutting the budgets of those agencies, and eliminating inspectors??? Eliminating their power to enforce safety laws???? Who does those things????

Bows so you think the IRS adding 80,000 new agents who are armed and trained in firearms a reasonable need?

Well sanity has stepped in. These agencies have gone from good intention safety orientated reasonable groups, to power hungry activist driven groups who think that they are separate and equal branches of Gov't. They now think they are the sole arbiter of interpreting laws & regulations to the point of expanding laws & regulations beyond what Congress has authorized. They have gone from a focus of safety to harassing business' and citizens, and impeding their rights.

The Supreme court has now cancelled the Chevron deference doctrine which means only the courts can interpret laws & regulations that Congress has authorized. And only Congress can add, expand, or revise laws & regulations.

The United States were formed to get away from oppressive Gov't actions and military style enforcement.

Happy 4th of July, long live the Constitution! 👊💪😀💥🧨🇺🇸

1720100496506.png

Sounds like Rump's agenda is a lot more militaristic and power-hungry than anything we've seen in 248 years. Fascist, autocratic leadership is what places like Russia, China, N. Korea, Hungary, etc. have ...... and those are "wonderful places", right??? European countries have given the boot to such radical, right-wing, autocratic dictators in recent elections. I suspect those countries that saw the horrors of autocratic fascism first-hand, do not want to see a repeat of it again. And Rump has stated publicly that he wants to be a dictator on day 1. He has repeatedly praised Putin, Kin Jung Un, and Xi Jinping, and has stated he ".... admires their very strong leadership styles." Those maggots are all dictators. Rump has always been power-hungry - likes to "fire" people - even before he ever mentioned thinking about getting into politics. I couldn't stand the man for over 30 years for his bragging, arrogant demeanor - long before he entertained politics. He's a puke.

His plan to completely overhaul the U. S. framework of government - "Project 2025" - flies against everything the U.S. Constitution was written to protect us from. Get rid of the FBI??? The DOJ??? The U.S. was formed to eliminate a monarchy - and that POS plan aims to set up another monarchy, where only 1 person has ultimate power - and the law enforcement agencies can't hold him - or any other president - accountable. Name a country that has an autocratic leader where so-called "elections" have any chance of deposing that autocratic leader. Rump has repeatedly stated he wants to jail and even execute his political opponents!! Name any other U.S. president who's said such things. That's the kind of sh## that happens in Russia, China, N. Korea. What more evidence does anyone need to recognize Rump is a cancer on actual free democracy?????

If any Dem or Independent - or Green Party - said such things as Rump has said - what sad song would you be singing then???

WW II vets must be rolling over in their graves. Did they, and all the other U.S. veterans who actually fought & died to preserve the FREEDOM that the U.S. Constitution was written to protect - die for nothing??? Do yourself a favor - open a dictionary and read the definitions of fascism, and autocracy. Those definitions describe exactly the type of government that Rump wants to install .......by his own words. He even said in front of TV cameras a couple years ago that when he says something ....... he means it.

I'll also say - "Long live the U.S. Constitution" ............ by those who plan to keep our free form of government the Constitution defined. If you like autocratic dictatorships - move to Russia, China, or N. Korea. You'll get a gut-full in those places. "Don't Tread on Me" works both ways.

Last edited:
For those who've been screaming "recession" for a while now -

After going over multiple charts of a number of money management companies the last few weeks, it seems that dividend payers - the places where fearful folks go to play it safe - have been floundering or even going down in price. Growth has been accelerating, and more new money is pouring into funds that have a rosy outlook. Money flying into growth funds doesn't seem to spell "recession" fears by historical standards. I realize it can all change on a dime, but the trend doesn't look fearful.

I'm up >20% since I bought FSELX. Thanks for the tip, it has been very fruitful.

Sounds like Rump's agenda is a lot more militaristic and power-hungry than anything we've seen in 248 years. Fascist, autocratic leadership is what places like Russia, China, N. Korea, Hungary, etc. have ...... and those are "wonderful places", right??? European countries have given the boot to such radical, right-wing, autocratic dictators in recent elections. I suspect those countries that saw the horrors of autocratic fascism first-hand, do not want to see a repeat of it again. And Rump has stated publicly that he wants to be a dictator on day 1. He has repeatedly praised Putin, Kin Jung Un, and Xi Jinping, and has stated he ".... admires their very strong leadership styles." Those maggots are all dictators. Rump has always been power-hungry - likes to "fire" people - even before he ever mentioned thinking about getting into politics. I couldn't stand the man for over 30 years for his bragging, arrogant demeanor - long before he entertained politics. He's a puke.

His plan to completely overhaul the U. S. framework of government - "Project 2025" - flies against everything the U.S. Constitution was written to protect us from. Get rid of the FBI??? The DOJ??? The U.S. was formed to eliminate a monarchy - and that POS plan aims to set up another monarchy, where only 1 person has ultimate power - and the law enforcement agencies can't hold him - or any other president - accountable. Name a country that has an autocratic leader where so-called "elections" have any chance of deposing that autocratic leader. Rump has repeatedly stated he wants to jail and even execute his political opponents!! Name any other U.S. president who's said such things. That's the kind of sh## that happens in Russia, China, N. Korea. What more evidence does anyone need to recognize Rump is a cancer on actual free democracy?????

If any Dem or Independent - or Green Party - said such things as Rump has said - what sad song would you be singing then???

WW II vets must be rolling over in their graves. Did they, and all the other U.S. veterans who actually fought & died to preserve the FREEDOM that the U.S. Constitution was written to protect - die for nothing??? Do yourself a favor - open a dictionary and read the definitions of fascism, and autocracy. Those definitions describe exactly the type of government that Rump wants to install .......by his own words. He even said in front of TV cameras a couple years ago that when he says something ....... he means it.

I'll also say - "Long live the U.S. Constitution" ............ by those who plan to keep our free form of government the Constitution defined. If you like autocratic dictatorships - move to Russia, China, or N. Korea. You'll get a gut-full in those places. "Don't Tread on Me" works both ways.
Voting for biden then?

My opinion is that 98% of everything will improve just as soon as we get a president that is qualified to do the job. I know morale will improve where I live for sure.

Bowsncucks, you need to get your attribution correct. That's a proposal put out by a group saying they would like to see Trump do certain things. It is not Trump laying out a plan of what he is going to do.

Off the meds today I see.

Everyone needs to blow off steam once in awhile.

For those who've been screaming "recession" for a while now -

After going over multiple charts of a number of money management companies the last few weeks, it seems that dividend payers - the places where fearful folks go to play it safe - have been floundering or even going down in price. Growth has been accelerating, and more new money is pouring into funds that have a rosy outlook. Money flying into growth funds doesn't seem to spell "recession" fears by historical standards. I realize it can all change on a dime, but the trend doesn't look fearful.
There's a lot at play in the stock market right now. If you take out the big 7 tech stocks, the market isn't keeping up with inflation. There is a legit fear out there that not only will interest rates not go down, but they will go up, and that will make dividend stocks even more unattractive. Why own a dividend stock that's losing real revenue and value while paying 3.5% when you can own a money market and make a safe 5.4%?

We're at a friction point we've never seen. On one hand you've got the fed standing on the breaks with interest rates most of us have never seen in our lifetimes, and a congress that is standing on the gas printing amounts of money nobody has ever seen in the history of fake money bankster schemes. High rates and high foreclosures are a scary thing on tap for this country. If that happens, those homes are getting shoveled into the jaws of the bankers, and they ain't coming back. You will own nothing. Sound familiar?

Don't focus on the things that divide the parties. Start paying attention to the things that unite the parties, because that's where the true evil lies.