Stock Market is the bottom in?

casey's is near an all time high. i think i will wait a little.

I bought mine at $371 a share.

casey's is near an all time high. i think i will wait a little.

You could be right on that . I remember looking at Casey’s at $185 and saying I’ll buy at $150…

Then it went over $200. So I bought at like $204 ?

I feel like between the fed and Biden, the lizard people owe me a shit load of money for all they have done to the country. They did Covid, George Floyd, Afghanistan, Ukraine, the mandate, NS2, housing, food, John McAfee, Gonzalo Lira, Charles Lieber, trans, 85,000 kids, Apeel, Israel, and bird flu. But, the one thing I bet on they fail?

72153d4014a3b92af3dcaa28303f36d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going back to the well. TELLurian is down so I loaded up again. Hopefully it keeps doing the same thing it's been doing for months now.

Looks like DermTech went under !👎

Looks like DermTech went under !👎
On my schwab account it says they filed for bankruptcy but sometimes they do that and restructure. Showing they are still selling shares and volume is over 8 million today so far. Probably everyone trying to sell before they lose everything?

DermTech Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Shares Fall Pre-Bell
09:06:39 AM ET, 06/18/2024 - MT Newswires
09:06 AM EDT, 06/18/2024 (MT Newswires) -- DermTech (DMTK) said Tuesday it filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection as part of its ongoing review of strategic options, sending shares falling more than 56% in premarket activity.
The company said it aims to continue its laboratory operations and fulfill orders for its melanoma test while selling substantially all its assets.
To reduce costs and preserve cash, the company said it has terminated 15 employees, or about 20% of its workforce, with potential for further reductions.
Price: 0.1449, Change: -0.19, Percent Change: -56.42

I think that wipes out the shares, but I’m not positive on that .

Wednesday, June 19, 2024
• All U.S. markets will be closed in observance of Juneteenth. There will be no Pre-Market or After Hours trading sessions. All trades placed on Tuesday, June 18, 2024, will settle on Thursday, June 20, 2024.
• Requests to move money (MoneyLink, wire transfers, check requests, and IRA distributions) received after the standard cut-off times on Tuesday, June 18, 2024, will not be processed until Thursday, June 20, 2024.

THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF. ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT IN MY OPINION.

Fertilizer
UAN, CF Industries, Mosaic.

There are issues worldwide with soil fertility and fertilizer will be in demand. I like UAN a lot ….it has paid out large distributions on the past few years.

Do your research. Mosaic seems cheap, but has not been viewed positively by Wall Street .

Fertilizer
UAN, CF Industries, Mosaic.

There are issues worldwide with soil fertility and fertilizer will be in demand. I like UAN a lot ….it has paid out large distributions on the past few years.

Do your research. Mosaic seems cheap, but has not been viewed positively by Wall Street .
That's a curious battle and one that'll be interesting to watch unfold. There are so many factions fighting to control land use, it's hard to say where it ends up. I wish I could have been first to market with hawk tuah merch.

I made ET a major position last month.

I have hopes it performs while paying a nice dividend.
Yes. ET as of the beginning of June was / is yielding 8.1%, at a price of $15. Pipelines are functionally like toll bridges - anything that passes through pays for the trip - regardless of the ups & downs of prices for oil, NG, LNG, other petrochemicals, etc. Contracts are usually lengthy, and some have built-in increases with time. Nice to be a toll collector!!!

If it drops much below $100

Load her up!