Stock Market is the bottom in?

I sat through a couple days of train the trainer this week. We had the "how to coach different generations" discussion. Part of that discussion, the presenter showed us the demographic breakdown of our company, and we're 2/3 millennials and younger. I was stunned it's that high already.

The one thing that article doesn’t mention is population growth that can negate many if not all of the effects he is worried about it’s the elephant in the corner if/when we start to actually see population stability or decline the effects will be catastrophic on valuations.

It makes me sick to go into our small town Casey’s and see people who I know don’t have much money drop $15 on Mountain Dew a bag of chips and some Hostess donuts. It’s truly disgusting to me. I also try not to buy gas there, although that’s not always avoidable.

I actually believe these places are more detrimental to our communities than all the nonsense the 24 hour news channels want us upset about.

People could live so much better but they choose not to.

I watched the modern marvels on convenience stores. They've got a staggering percentage of the average american's discretionary income. I can't recall the number, but I remember being blown away at how much income people plow into those stores.
it's funny, I went to one the other day, in a not so great area. I couldn't believe the money people were dropping on bags of chips, candy, drinks, what not. Maybe I am just cheap, but I try not to buy things from these types of stores, usually overpriced.

We have a Caseys here and it's a good thing they moved in. Without that option we have to drive 45 minutes one way to get anything. They moved in after all the other stores had closed the doors and were out of business. We still have no grocery in our town. Haven't had one for 5 years already.

We have a dollar general too but due to the people running it that has become quite the shit show. Carts full of stuff sitting in the isles not put on the shelf. 3 people taking a smoke break while customers are waiting at the counter. SHIT SHOW

We have a dollar general too but due to the people running it that has become quite the shit show. Carts full of stuff sitting in the isles not put on the shelf. 3 people taking a smoke break while customers are waiting at the counter. SHIT SHOW
My former small town had a small mom and pop grocery store and then Family Dollar popped up and put them out of business. That was annoying because then I had to drive 20 minutes to go to a "real" grocery store. Now I just drove by and saw that the new Dollar General put Family Dollar out of business. That Dollar General is very well run though. Easily the cleanest and well stocked one I've ever been in. Employees are real friendly too.

I think Kwick Trip is a superior deal. But I am going to buy some Casey’s!

I wonder about Town Pump?

They are in Montana.

Maverick is in Idaho.

NVDA is up over 7 1/2% this week. Split seems to be a good idea so far. TELL is at a decent price to buy again.

TELL is seeing higher highs and higher lows so it's creeping up slowly.

it's funny, I went to one the other day, in a not so great area. I couldn't believe the money people were dropping on bags of chips, candy, drinks, what not. Maybe I am just cheap, but I try not to buy things from these types of stores, usually overpriced.
It's unbelieveable what they get for water, flour, sugar, and soybean oil in those stores. If you want a fun scavenger hunt, try finding something in those stores that isn't just water, that doesn't contain sugar, fake sugar, flour, or vegetable oils. It's nearly impossible with the exception of sunflower seeds, and pistachios.

My former small town had a small mom and pop grocery store and then Family Dollar popped up and put them out of business. That was annoying because then I had to drive 20 minutes to go to a "real" grocery store. Now I just drove by and saw that the new Dollar General put Family Dollar out of business. That Dollar General is very well run though. Easily the cleanest and well stocked one I've ever been in. Employees are real friendly too.
Dollar general is a fairly popular stock that shows up in numerous mutual fund portfolios. If the pros are investing .........

I don't understand it all but seems to me if Tell cycles up and down for weeks then people must be manipulating it by shorting and then buying and selling with no actual fundamentals changing. Do u guys thinks this is happening and if so then seems more predictable than most, or maybe less predictable. ????

I don't understand it all but seems to me if Tell cycles up and down for weeks then people must be manipulating it by shorting and then buying and selling with no actual fundamentals changing. Do u guys thinks this is happening and if so then seems more predictable than most, or maybe less predictable. ????
Lots going on behind the scenes. Talks of different contracts. then talks of lack of funding. Then maybe a buyout. Biden threatening to end LNG(won't happen). Good news=price goes up. Bad news=price goes down. Shorts/hedge funds causing them problems. Bottom line I think is if you think LNG will be around in the future TELL has a very good chance to grow as a company. Hard to find stocks that aren't being manipulated right now. jmo

FBGRX has been sooooo good to me this year!

Going to scale back some, I'm happy.

FBGRX has been sooooo good to me this year!

Going to scale back some, I'm happy.
I just increased mine!

I love this deal!

It makes me sick to go into our small town Casey’s and see people who I know don’t have much money drop $15 on Mountain Dew a bag of chips and some Hostess donuts. It’s truly disgusting to me. I also try not to buy gas there, although that’s not always avoidable.

I actually believe these places are more detrimental to our communities than all the nonsense the 24 hour news channels want us upset about.

People could live so much better but they choose not to.
Money in my pocket ! Reminds me of the local septic pumper who said “some smell shit, I smell money 💴
LOL