Stock Market is the bottom in?

On a side note please don't take what I say about any stocks as if I have some kind of inside information or it's a can't lose type of deal. I'm just saying what I've been lucky on as far as stocks making me a profit. I would feel crappy if someone bought on my recommendation and it didn't work out for them. I'm far from a stock guru.
Too late. I'm down $3 on TELL. I've lost it all. haha. I still like it. Going to stick with it. But you should all block me so I can't see your hot stock tips because I am apparently pretty bad luck.

I'm down right now on it myself. I thought I had the jinx ability. My average price on TELL is 52 cents so I'm hanging on waiting for the rebound but I think I'm going to buy some more and get my average price down a little bit.

CVI
Refinery of gas & fertilizer plants as well. Currently at $27.47

Dividend is $2 (7.28%) . There’s talk/rumor of a sale of the fertilizer plants ? At this price I think it’s a buy !

Nice call on the bottom of TELL. How far will you ride it up?

It's a guessing game now. So many rumors about TELL and I'm not sure if they got some good news or if it's just hype right now. Actual good news/funding and it could go to $3 quickly. I'm tempted to take some profit now. Pretty good volume for them the last couple of days makes me think that they might keep climbing for a while.

I like the pattern they've had for the past couple of months. Buy low and sell high.

Last edited:
Most of my stocks have been doing well, but SiriusXM has been a real downer lately . I’m surprised that it’s $2.56 a share ??😠

I’ve been adding more. Pays a 4% dividend right now , proceed with caution— but also keep in mind Warren Buffet (Berkshire)owns 1/4 of the shares . I don’t know if they will now buy more ? It’s an odd stock move I can’t figure out.

SIRI

By many independent sources, inflation peaked at over 9%, and is now back down to about 3.3%. I don't get my info from random, oddball letters - but from sources like the WSJ, Forbes, Fortune, IBD, Investor Insider, Kiplinger magazine, and the statements put out by numerous mutual fund managers from the likes of Vanguard, Fidelity, T. Rowe Price, etc. Inflation has come down .......... but for political reasons - some will not admit it. Even Larry Kudlow said publicly that he was wrong about the economy - that it's doing pretty well. I saw him say it on TV. Kudlow is about as far-right, crabby, and sullen as you could want. But he changed his tune. Just sayin'.

Food and gas have come down around where we live. May not be the same all over - yet. Homeowners' insurance is jumping because of the all the increasing climate disasters. A number of insurance co.'s have quit doing business in Florida & California because of more intense hurricanes, floods, and wildfires.

Yesterday, Jensen Huang - the CEO of Nvidia - said robots and AI will be doing everything ..... Manufacturing, engineering, code/program writing, manual tasks, self-driving vehicles, thinking like humans, etc.
I saw a video on TV of a robot brick-layer ............. and it did a great job. A robotic buggy brought the mud to the robot bricklayer, and the thing could spread mortar, pick up & place the bricks, tell if they were level with sensors, and work for hours with no break. ------- Scary. Huang said AI will replace millions of workers worldwide.

My thought is ............ what happens when millions and millions of workers are out of work?? Will those AI machines buy the goods and services that companies produce?? AI will affect every type of job, so how do economies stay afloat?? You don't / can't re-train so many millions of displaced workers quickly and cheaply. When asked what types of future jobs to train for, Huang said ........ farming. What does that tell us?????

No attack here - just sharing info.

I think AI will take millions of jobs across the America and the world from humans. So on a selfish level I wonder how to play this fact. I am retired so I am more concerned with stock market than the job market. Will this AI explosion hurt the stock market or just move the money around. It seems if millions lose jobs then stock market will decline considerably over the next few years. So if that is the case what is best practice ride it out and see or pull money from market and put in fix income or perhaps land or other commodities. I would appreciate any opinions

By many independent sources, inflation peaked at over 9%, and is now back down to about 3.3%. I don't get my info from random, oddball letters - but from sources like the WSJ, Forbes, Fortune, IBD, Investor Insider, Kiplinger magazine, and the statements put out by numerous mutual fund managers from the likes of Vanguard, Fidelity, T. Rowe Price, etc. Inflation has come down .......... but for political reasons - some will not admit it. Even Larry Kudlow said publicly that he was wrong about the economy - that it's doing pretty well. I saw him say it on TV. Kudlow is about as far-right, crabby, and sullen as you could want. But he changed his tune. Just sayin'.

Food and gas have come down around where we live. May not be the same all over - yet. Homeowners' insurance is jumping because of the all the increasing climate disasters. A number of insurance co.'s have quit doing business in Florida & California because of more intense hurricanes, floods, and wildfires.

Yesterday, Jensen Huang - the CEO of Nvidia - said robots and AI will be doing everything ..... Manufacturing, engineering, code/program writing, manual tasks, self-driving vehicles, thinking like humans, etc.
I saw a video on TV of a robot brick-layer ............. and it did a great job. A robotic buggy brought the mud to the robot bricklayer, and the thing could spread mortar, pick up & place the bricks, tell if they were level with sensors, and work for hours with no break. ------- Scary. Huang said AI will replace millions of workers worldwide.

My thought is ............ what happens when millions and millions of workers are out of work?? Will those AI machines buy the goods and services that companies produce?? AI will affect every type of job, so how do economies stay afloat?? You don't / can't re-train so many millions of displaced workers quickly and cheaply. When asked what types of future jobs to train for, Huang said ........ farming. What does that tell us?????

No attack here - just sharing info.
Huang might be biased to promote AI.

Lots of free time, no schedules, everybody hanging out at the beach Can’t wait, it’s going to be a beautiful world.

Just set a limit sell on TELLurian for .70 cents. If it hits it today I'll part with 5,000 shares.

Just set a limit sell on TELLurian for .70 cents. If it hits it today I'll part with 5,000 shares.

I’m more of a long term investor. You never know, these penny stocks can turn into something special .

I’m more of a long term investor. You never know, these penny stocks can turn into something special .
Very true. This could be one for sure and the price to get in is pretty cheap now. Probably gonna sell off chunks of it on the way up this time around for some profit. I've got about 55,000 shares of it and want to sell off enough to buy a few shares of CMG(chipotle) before that one splits 1 for 50 at the end of the month.

My thought is ............ what happens when millions and millions of workers are out of work??
That's already been dealt with. I promise you, the unproductive will not be allowed to just sit around and consume resources and space that could go to those that are more equal than the rest of us.

The heroes of the future will save all who believe. Just make sure you have the same understanding of what saving means.

On a bright note, my synthetic gila monster venom stock hit a 52 week high today.

a9cd4e114661da8cdb5995ca5fc13dc2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TELLurian looks like it's breaking out of the pattern it was in for a few months and is climbing steadily lately.

I think AI will take millions of jobs across the America and the world from humans. So on a selfish level I wonder how to play this fact. I am retired so I am more concerned with stock market than the job market. Will this AI explosion hurt the stock market or just move the money around. It seems if millions lose jobs then stock market will decline considerably over the next few years. So if that is the case what is best practice ride it out and see or pull money from market and put in fix income or perhaps land or other commodities. I would appreciate any opinions
That's the $10 million dollar question. Wish I knew the answer.

Huang might be biased to promote AI.
Maybe he is - but the tide / wave of AI is being invested in crazy-heavily, by seemingly all types of businesses. I think the horses are out of the barn. I read economic & investment articles every day. Some of the "safest, best-paying" jobs (code writers / programmers / systems analysts) have targets on their backs because of AI. Young folks just starting college or are planning to, are asking, "What the hell do we choose to get into?" Even the jobs that got outsourced to other countries for cheap labor will be eliminated by AI. Robotic "nurses" are already in trial stages - kiss nursing goodbye?? AI can communicate in many languages already (and more to come), so programmers, code writers, accountants, and other "white-collar" types of jobs ..... will be gonzo. Worrisome scenario, IMO.

I just don't want to see millions & millions of people put out of work because of AI's capabilities. How many people with college degrees (and huge college bills to re-pay) will have gotten them for nothing? Turn around and re-train ............ for what field? ............ and how does any re-training get paid for? Bills will keep coming in while attempting to "re-train."

I know it's a scenario that makes all of us uncomfortable, but ......... will we be going backward in time (a la Jensen Huang's advice to "train for farming") ??? Maybe not tomorrow - but where are we in 5 years? - 10 years???

I think in time it will get to a point where we will have to destroy the "robots" or they will destroy us. LITERALLY. If we survive that then we will have learned one more thing that we should never do again. Technology will be the downfall of civilization. jmho