Stock Market is the bottom in?

I bought NVDA at $261. I have been thinking about adding to my position since last winter.

This would be a buy and hold longer term. What are your thoughts, buying at an all time high and all…. And I have no idea how the split will affect the long term value.

FWIW- my loving bride is in IT and she thinks NVDA has a ten year head start on everyone else doing AI…

Last edited:
Also- if you were going to purchase NVDA how would you do the timing? Market open, mid-day, spread it out across a week?

I bought NVDA at $261. I have been thinking about adding to my position since last winter.

This would be a buy and hold longer term. What are your thoughts, buying at an all time high and all…. And I have no idea how the split will affect the long term value.

FWIW- my loving bride is in IT and she thinks NVDA has a ten year head start on everyone else doing AI…
I guess I probably would not buy at this price ? So hard to predict though!

I guess I probably would not buy at this price ? So hard to predict though!
I keep waiting for the “moment of weakness”

To be fair I did miss one. But it went crazy again right after that!

I hear you. And I keep coming back to buy low sell high.

NVDA splits x 10 in about a week. Right now TELLurian is at a pretty good price to buy.

I bought NVDA several years ago when Jim Cramer would not quit talking about it and it has shot up ever since. I should sell some because It way to large of a percentage of my portfolio, but I am not going to sell. All my research says they are so far ahead of everyone that they should rise over the next few years. In my opinion it is like a tree the best time to plant was last year and the second best time is today, buy it. Of course I am a big talker because I am not buying anymore but I am very tempted

Hearing the optimistic guys talking about it hitting $1,000 again after it splits which would be phenomenal. I currently don't own any but had it on my watchlist a few years ago at under $20 a share. Talk about regret.

I bought some FSELX about a month or so ago because of the recommendations from this group. It's up 12.7% since I bought, many thanks for the insight!!

You think it will make it long term
TELL. ?
I myself do think it will take back off after we get a president that isn't trying to ban natural gas. I've been playing the ups and downs on this one for a while now. Right now it's down so I'm buying a bunch more. Just got done making about 7k off this in the last couple of weeks. I'm going to try to do it again and again.

NVDA splits x 10 in about a week. Right now TELLurian is at a pretty good price to buy.
I just bought some the other day so sorry in advance. haha

I myself do think it will take back off after we get a president that isn't trying to ban natural gas. I've been playing the ups and downs on this one for a while now. Right now it's down so I'm buying a bunch more. Just got done making about 7k off this in the last couple of weeks. I'm going to try to do it again and again.
I had read they can’t get financing for their projects ? I have 300 shares, but it’s only 50 cents a share. So I’m not risking much ?

Lots of stories about the future for them. Some good and some bad. I've just been playing them lately. Watched them for a couple of years now. Yesterday it went up 6 or 7 cents and today it dropped about 8 cents. Might go down again for another day before it goes back up if the pattern continues. I'm up enough on it now that even if I get burned it's already paid off. Playing with house money as they say. Usually any stock that cheap is a pretty risky bet. Like you say it's only 50 cents so not gonna lose the house or anything.

I bought a 1000 dollars worth when you recommended it and made 47 bucks today, so Thanks. I probably hold and watch a few days

I bought a 1000 dollars worth when you recommended it and made 47 bucks today, so Thanks. I probably hold and watch a few days
It all comes down to the price you got it for. My last round of TELL I got in for 43 cents a share and sold blocks of it on the way up to 60 cents. It has been anywhere from 40 cents to close to a dollar in the last 6 months.

AGNC has been ok for me and has a dividend that pays monthly at about 14-15%. Building that one up to let the dividend reinvest(DRIP) keep growing.

If you own AGNC by 5-31(tomorrow) you will get the dividend on June 11th.

On a side note please don't take what I say about any stocks as if I have some kind of inside information or it's a can't lose type of deal. I'm just saying what I've been lucky on as far as stocks making me a profit. I would feel crappy if someone bought on my recommendation and it didn't work out for them. I'm far from a stock guru.

On a side note please don't take what I say about any stocks as if I have some kind of inside information or it's a can't lose type of deal. I'm just saying what I've been lucky on as far as stocks making me a profit. I would feel crappy if someone bought on my recommendation and it didn't work out for them. I'm far from a stock guru.
Geez......and here I was ready to bet the farm. Grin / wink