Stock Market is the bottom in?

I completely missed the idea that OPEC would reassert itself to shore up oil prices. That caught me with my shorts down, but not too badly. Still caught a good amount of that wave though, just not all of it.

The 6-mo auction went pretty well today. By middle of next week, I'm gonna be over half treasuries.

1680547949652.png

Anyone got puts on anheuser Busch go woke go broke
nothing will happen unfortunately. Just like Disney and the nfl and a million other woke organizations that have navigated a couple hours of outrage to come out just fine. I think they realize the average consumer has principles up until they are inconvenienced.

I am thinking CVS is under valued

Keeping an eye on PBTS. They are about ready to start climbing.

Got 4.69% on a 4 week T-Bill and 4.938% on a 17 week. Money I had on the side lines. Might as well do something with it. Didn’t want to tie it long term.

Got 4.69% on a 4 week T-Bill and 4.938% on a 17 week. Money I had on the side lines. Might as well do something with it. Didn’t want to tie it long term.
I've been watching for that 17 week offering to come up on my platform, and it never does. It's on the schedule, but it never shows up.

Tomorrow, the 6-mo opens up again for the week. I've got $$ from HD hitting the upper limit that needs some place to go. I parked half in EPD, and half will go to 6-mo treasuries. The rates on those very short duration treasuries have really been jumping around the past month. And the yield on the 10-year is falling quickly. It's getting interesting.

I've been watching for that 17 week offering to come up on my platform, and it never does. It's on the schedule, but it never shows up.

Tomorrow, the 6-mo opens up again for the week. I've got $$ from HD hitting the upper limit that needs some place to go. I parked half in EPD, and half will go to 6-mo treasuries. The rates on those very short duration treasuries have really been jumping around the past month. And the yield on the 10-year is falling quickly. It's getting interesting.

Their antiquated system shows auctions for 17 week bills on April 11, 12 and 18. Problem I’ve found is you don’t know what you got until they issue it a few days later.

Their antiquated system shows auctions for 17 week bills on April 11, 12 and 18. Problem I’ve found is you don’t know what you got until they issue it a few days later.
Same with mine. I put in my order and then a bunch of fluctuation continues to happen until they click the button and everything is filled.

Looks like a good rate on deck for the 6-mo auction today. If it goes off at 4.98%, that'd be the highest sell point in the last three weeks.

What's also interesting is the 10 yr treasury is oddly low and keeps falling, almost like some giant unaccountable private bank is stuffing funny money into the 10 yr to keep the housing debt market from crumbling.

1681135176484.png

Just bought some 3M. I think the price is right for the time. I'll keep buying if it goes lower.

nothing will happen unfortunately. Just like Disney and the nfl and a million other woke organizations that have navigated a couple hours of outrage to come out just fine. I think they realize the average consumer has principles up until they are inconvenienced.
Disney stock lost half its value . It’s under $100 now, was $180 before they went woke .

The NFL had a slight dip of 4 billion (which is a lot I guess) in revenue loss, back to normal now.

—I could see An Busch stock suffering for awhile.

Disney stock lost half its value . It’s under $100 now, was $180 before they went woke .

The NFL had a slight dip of 4 billion (which is a lot I guess) in revenue loss, back to normal now.

—I could see An Busch stock suffering for awhile.
I hope you are right. I went to Disney a few months ago. They seem to be doing just fine unfortunately

Don’t forget Bed Bath & Beyond (got political) … and Is now near bankruptcy !

I hope you are right. I went to Disney a few months ago. They seem to be doing just fine unfortunately
I’m going by total revenue/sales. Stock price…I’m sure the parks are still busy.

They replaced their CEO with the old CEO.

I could see An Busch stock suffering for awhile.

I agree. Leftoids don't drink Bud Light. And the majority of people who do(did?) drink it don't want to be called "fag" and "trannie lover" for their choice in beer. I'm putting a few thousand into puts on those goofballs. I'm stretching a few of them out to late August.

I don't like anything other than energy giants and short term treasuries. And I'm somewhat squeemish on owning treasuries even for 6 months. I feel only slightly better in those than being in a small bank that's going to get fed to JP Morgan for 2 cents on the dollar after the FDIC folds.

I know that's quite pessimistic, but every time I bet against the fed, I've lost my shorts. This time, I'm betting with the fed.

ZIM

is zooming

higher higher………

it’s a weird one….but I like it.