Stock Market is the bottom in?

Foggy must like 3M to harvest some losses to offset all those gains he's been carrying around;)

3M has been my worst stock since 2020. I’ve dumped it, then bought in lower … only to see it go lower yet !👎
I lost 15% in one month on 3M. I was aggressively selling calls, getting paid 1% cash per week, and it was just falling that much faster.

"The SVB crisis has only accelerated a broader push by wealthy investors over the past year to move cash out of bank balances and into Treasurys and money markets. With the rapid Federal Reserve hikes, Treasurys and money markets can now offer a 4% or 5% risk-free return — often double the yield on a savings or checking account."

Why is 3M doing so poorly?

Why is 3M doing so poorly?
Dunno. I dont own this stock either. I was just pointing out that you can get a 6% dividend on a big name stock. Wasn't too many years back the stock really surged.....trippleing in value during the past ten years or so......IIRC. Been a turd lately.

Some stocks are worth a gamble and some are not. 3m might be on sale or on it's way out. I'm a sucker for "sales".

They are involved in lawsuits that could be very costly . One involves ear plugs.
Oh nice. I'll do some research on that one. Might be a great long-term stock to buy and hold.

I was ok with the big internet deer personalities stealing my food plotting system and pitching it as something they invented. But this is getting crazy. Now wall street is copying my homework too. Gonna have to start charging you guys for my ideas or at least ask for a month of the year to be dedicated to me and my work. 🤣

I bought some more 2-mo treasuries in yesterday's auction, and they haven't settled yet. I'm betting they've got way more people/entities to deal with as they get ever more popular by the day. Two weeks ago, they were settled within a couple hours of the auction. I've got another order for monday to buy a block of 6-mo treasuries.

Last edited:
Need a big rally in the stock market to open tomorrow. Need to get that 6-mo treasury rate back up to 5.2% where it was a week ago before the auction happens. Hoping for one more good auction before QE Omega is launched.

1679271671602.png

1679276418792.png

Ick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are so desperate to hide the truth they arrested Trump I really thought they would would pick door number one and go with WWIII guess Biden’s handlers figured it would be easier for his Chinese task masters to take over the US with door number two let’s try a civil war to weaken the country even more to go along with the banking collapse they brought about.

I knew it was going to be an interesting week. Wonder what they have planned for door number three if this doesn’t result in the civil war they are hoping for???

Trying to put a bandaid on a gunshot wound. I pulled some money out last week when the market was u. Wish I would have pulled out mor!

The 6-mo just wrapped up. I didn't get 5.2%, but 4.8% ain't nothing to sneeze at for sideline money.

1679336455353.png

f2a07627fed4aae481d717ac37270ed0.jpg

giphy.gif

8d8dff2e7ac9b2b067ed23f146d0b827.jpg

Last edited: