Stock Market is the bottom in?

Government is trying to force people into electric vehicles. If you are in a carb state manufacturers are required to have 20% of their sales as electric. If not they get fined 41k per car. What is going on? And why does the government want people leasing versus buying? They are offering 7500 leasing tax credit rebate, but only 3750 for retail?
That's easy. It's just control. They can't shut down current vehicles now without shutting down the fuel supply or an EMP. The federal government won't have kill switches until 2026. With electric vehicles and smart meters, if they want to have a lock down or punish you for posting memes or breathing, they can just flip a switch, and no more electricity for you.

It's going to fail, but they know that. It was never about clean energy. There aren't enough rare earths on the flat earth, and we don't have the electrical capacity to make that much power anyway, nor will it be built.

If thats the case, what do you do??

If thats the case, what do you do??
Quit their systems, as many as you can. You can't quit them all, but you can quit a bunch. And this isn't about boycotting to hurt them, it's about watching out for yourself.

As much as you can, quit using their schools, quit eating their food, quit participating in their medicine, don't go to their churches, don't watch their tv, don't buy their vehicles, don't use their banks, don't visit their cities. Start doing things for yourself. Get healthy, get handy, buy local, decentralize everything, and build your own network of like minded people.

They ain't gonna ban the gas and diesel engine just yet. This is all about the long game. That's what keeps everyone from noticing it. Every apocalypse movie has that one old fart that kept the old stuff around and kept it running, and knows how to do stuff. Be that guy.

Talk about a rough 30 hours a bank has had. Question is, why hasn't the fed stepped in with a well publicized rescue package to get ahead any more talk of a national bank run?

1682532199736.png

Bad day & 12 months …for Disney too !

It'll be interesting to watch FRC stock over the next 12 months or so. If it survives, it's probably a good buy right now. That's a mighty big "if" though.

Talk about a rough 30 hours a bank has had. Question is, why hasn't the fed stepped in with a well publicized rescue package to get ahead any more talk of a national bank run?

View attachment 52058

The deposits are insured.

The pinch at the refinery continues to be a complete gusher when it comes to profits. The whole company is valued at $43 billion dollars and they just racked up over $3 billion in profit in one quarter. If they did that all 4 quarters, their p/e ratio would be below 4.

1682595364523.png

For a limited time only----BBBY stocks for sale! Buy 1 get the whole company for free while supplies last. Too late. Chalk that sum bitch up to a rather expensive lesson learned.
Habitat talk cost me some $$ on that one!

Lol, I think HT got a few people on the dmtk stock a couple years ago as well. That's why I stick to what I know and just read this thread for entertainment.
Yeah I put our IRA's in that and last I checked I was down 97% on it. When I get skin cancer dammit I'm using some dermteck just to double their sales.

87e71fb1a55ceb1fa4432f934f0b2304.jpg

8a12989bcb89772283686cb89811135e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you guys are looking for a new thrill, buy the puts in the next banks to go. Charles Schwab may be next. I don't have the rest of my list with me.

**Also, someone else is gonna have to do memes until I get my phone fixed. I'm in the bush and I splattered my screen. I have one more dump left.

**Also, someone else is gonna have to do memes until I get my phone fixed. I'm in the bush and I splattered my screen. I have one more dump left.

EF7AD9E1-82D9-409E-8D80-EA5DE47C6354.jpeg

Electronic money = hackable. Hard to hack greenbacks in your hand. Cold, hard cash is tangible. E-money ......... fart in the wind.