Stock Market is the bottom in?

There’s a lot of ignored content in this thread, but I’m getting the drift. Lol. I appreciate the tips Telemark and sasker!

There are so many levels of investment with stocks.

I wonder why more people don’t try things there instead of lottery tickets?

Rich people buy stocks. Poor people buy lottery tickets. So says Jeff Foxworthy. LOL

I think you are right because I think to buy shirts, puts ,calls etc one need a “ block” of shares.

I think you are right because I think to buy shirts, puts ,calls etc one need a “ block” of shares.
For puts and calls, 1 contract is always on/for 100 shares.

Looks like the fast run up was driven by one kid that cannot buy beer yet, that happened to have $25 million to roll the dice in the options pit. This story is bonkers.

Looks like the fast run up was driven by one kid that cannot buy beer yet, that happened to have $25 million to roll the dice in the options pit. This story is bonkers.

Is that why constellation isn’t a meme stock.?

Jake Freeman sounds a tad more impressive than your average wall street bets poster.

Is that why constellation isn’t a meme stock.?
It's all about how big the company's market cap is. 3 weeks ago, BBBY had a $450 million dollar market cap. STZ has a market cap of $45 billion, or 100 times the size of BBBY when it was in the dumper. This is why penny stocks can swing so wildly. It doesn't take more than a few traders with $100,000 to absolutely blow up the daily trading volume. With some well placed articles, it can bring in more enthusiasm from DIY'ers. It makes any fundamental analysis of micro cap companies unreliable, and the shares vulnerable to small whales pushing it up and down.

It's all about how big the company's market cap is. 3 weeks ago, BBBY had a $450 million dollar market cap. STZ has a market cap of $45 billion, or 100 times the size of BBBY when it was in the dumper. This is why penny stocks can swing so wildly. It doesn't take more than a few traders with $100,000 to absolutely blow up the daily trading volume. With some well placed articles, it can bring in more enthusiasm from DIY'ers. It makes any fundamental analysis of micro cap companies unreliable, and the shares vulnerable to small whales pushing it up and down.
I tried to make joke

Constellation sells beer 🍺

I didn’t pick that up. My bad. I do have some Modello in the fridge at the cabin. Nothing better to cap off a good day of getting stuff done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Negro or Especial?

Modelo is the best of the spanish beers IMO.

Negro Modelo is a rare example of a Vienna Lager. Add lime please.

I gave up Gluten but before I did I really was lovin on the Estrillio Jalisco.

Modelo especial had a strange Soap like mouth feel to me.

Man Bed Bath & Beyond is looking rough...jsasker how you doing? Hopefully you didn't get taken to the cleaners.

I been loading up on ZIM check out it’s dividend pay out x date Aug 27