Stock Market is the bottom in?

I been loading up on ZIM check out it’s dividend pay out x date Aug 27
What’s the deal with that ? Do they think the company is going under ?

Man Bed Bath & Beyond is looking rough...jsasker how you doing? Hopefully you didn't get taken to the cleaners.
Everything started unravelling after the "leader of the people sold everything he had". Still possible to force a squeeze but doesn't look like the people are staying in to make that happen. This is still almost identical to the squeeze that was put on hedge funds with GME but if investors don't all stick together nothing develops. I think if the hedge funds win this one the hopes for any squeeze plays in the future are over. Luckily I bought in around $13 so down some, but that was very likely when you go after something this complex and counting on others to hold strong. People have the power and could control everything but can never stick together and see it through. Still keeping a bunch of BBBY just in case. I'll give it a year before giving up on it. Down close to 5k on this one currently. Been through much worse, and I'm still able to eat once a day(kidding).

What’s the deal with that ? Do they think the company is going under ?
It’s new to the Stock market.

I can’t believe this stock isn’t at $200 per share

Pacificó

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything started unravelling after the "leader of the people sold everything he had". Still possible to force a squeeze but doesn't look like the people are staying in to make that happen. This is still almost identical to the squeeze that was put on hedge funds with GME but if investors don't all stick together nothing develops. I think if the hedge funds win this one the hopes for any squeeze plays in the future are over. Luckily I bought in around $13 so down some, but that was very likely when you go after something this complex and counting on others to hold strong. People have the power and could control everything but can never stick together and see it through. Still keeping a bunch of BBBY just in case. I'll give it a year before giving up on it. Down close to 5k on this one currently. Been through much worse, and I'm still able to eat once a day(kidding).

Yep, feel bad for the retail folks that got in just before the dump.

I am still not convinced that the correction has happened, and especially not with how horribly things are going with the Chinese housing and debt markets.
I really think the house of cards in China is going to fall soon, and all of our largest investment firms are HEAVILY leveraged into those markets.

I may give it a little longer before I move back into the market.. I got out with the DJI just above 36,000 and I would be okay losing a couple months of possible growth above that to hedge my bets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s beginning to appear bonds might become more attractive than Winchester s.

Not Marlins yet!

Yep, feel bad for the retail folks that got in just before the dump.
Saw one guy was posting how he was up 3 million dollars. Then he showed where he is at now----down 2 million! That's gonna leave a mark.

Saw one guy was posting how he was up 3 million dollars. Then he showed where he is at now----down 2 million! That's gonna leave a mark.
Yes, that is another risk with individual stocks vs broad market indexes. Individual stocks are much more subject to market manipulation techniques then broad indices.

This is getting really interesting to watch unfold. You think the eastern european nations might start pressing NATO to discuss trying peace talks before they all starve and freeze?

This is getting really interesting to watch unfold. You think the eastern european nations might start pressing NATO to discuss trying peace talks before they all starve and freeze?

Eastern Europeans are willing to get very cold and very hungry before they give an inch to the Russians. And they are probably not as dependent on Russia as Germany is. Germany will be the big loser in all this.

Natural gas too high in Europe for fertilizer plants....Mosaic, CF and UAN up in down market!

Natural gas too high in Europe for fertilizer plants....Mosaic, CF and UAN up in down market!
That's hitting here though too. Our nat gas hit a we haven't seen in 20 years if I read the headline correctly.

Everyone should see electricity about doubled on the next electric bill. Maybe we should try to solve our own problems here before we "save the world"? We are like the yuppies with no kids trying to tell people with 5 kids how to raise children. OUR GOVERNMENT SUCKS.

Everyone should see electricity about doubled on the next electric bill. Maybe we should try to solve our own problems here before we "save the world"? We are like the yuppies with no kids trying to tell people with 5 kids how to raise children. OUR GOVERNMENT SUCKS.
I'll check my next bill. Not expecting to see any changes.

I wasn't either. Did you happen to notice reduced prices on your electricity for the past few months?

Last edited:
I wasn't either. Did you happen to notice reduced prices on your electricity for the past few months?
Nope, mine has been pretty normal. Bill goes up a bit during summer for AC and then back down each year. Price per KWhr has been flat.

mine averaged just over $200, last was over 400. We did have a ton of 100 plus degree days last month tho.