Stock Market is the bottom in?

THOR, GPC,AQMS, BROS,

These seem to be moving up nicely 4 me.

Last edited:
And then there's the grassy knoll
Not to keep this going and I will drop it here, I think you should look up any of the last 30 years worth of declassified information regarding the JFK assassination. There were likely 3 shooters in the JFK assassination unless you honestly believe that a bullet can change directions 7 times while inside a car as the Warren Commission claimed it did. Also, the "pristine bullet" found on the gurney was clearly planted unless you also believe that a pointed bullet can go through a wrist and stop in a chest but not deform at least a little. We all grew up with the grassy knoll jokes but reality is another thing entirely.

Watch Oliver Stones JFK Revisited and debunk the claims made.

Draftkings DKNG

Went from $70+ in March 2021 down to around $10 in May of 2022. It's back over $20 after almost doubling in the last 30 days and football season is upon us.

Draftkings DKNG

Went from $70+ in March 2021 down to around $10 in May of 2022. It's back over $20 after almost doubling in the last 30 days and football season is upon us.

I bought some at $20 and glad to finally see it back to that level!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dropped the ball on that one.

Pulled a Tony Romo!

When China and India want to go green I will pay attention. Getting rid of 4 billion people is the only answer. Even if the Paris climate deal works exactly how they dream it to be they admit it will have no effect in the next 100 years. Meanwhile we get our green Shit from China. Brillant plan, they build solar panels and batteries for EV’s using coal fueled power plants. How come the earth wasn’t cleansed when we were on lockdown for a year? It’s all BS. We have no way to control the climate, its all a money making scam.

Actually, with global birth rates plummeting, we are looking at a probable population decline starting before the end of this century. Societies pulled out of poverty and provided modern healthcare drastically reduce their birth rates within 1 generation.

The global birth rate is currently around 2.4 children per woman, down 50% in 70 years. The 2.4 is propped up by undeveloped countries.

183 out of 195 countries in the world currently have a birth rate lower than what is required to maintain a stable population level. (2.1 children per woman).

We won’t have to “get rid” of anyone, we just need to bring everyone out of poverty and it will sort itself out.
With the amount of crop land the government pays farmers not to crop (CRP, WRP, etc), the amount of food wasted on ethanol production, and the rising trend of better holistic grazing techniques allowing for increased animal production, and entire arid biomes turning green with proper rainwater water management (see India as an example)… we could definitely feed the estimated 9.5 billion peak global population as short as it is estimated to exist. Predictions are that the population is already falling (about 8.8B) by the end of this century.

Last edited:
Actually, with global birth rates plummeting, we are looking at a probable population decline starting before the end of this century. Societies pulled out of poverty and provided modern healthcare drastically reduce their birth rates within 1 generation.

The global birth rate is currently around 2.4 children per woman, down 50% in 70 years. The 2.4 is propped up by undeveloped countries.

183 out of 195 countries in the world currently have a birth rate lower than what is required to maintain a stable population level. (2.1 children per woman).

We won’t have to “get rid” of anyone, we just need to bring everyone out of poverty and it will sort itself out.
With the amount of crop land the government pays farmers not to crop (CRP, WRP, etc), the amount of food wasted on ethanol production, and the rising trend of better holistic grazing techniques allowing for increased animal production, and entire arid biomes turning green with proper rainwater water management (see India as an example)… we could definitely feed the estimated 9.5 billion peak global population as short as it is estimated to exist. Predictions are that the population is already falling (about 8.8B) by the end of this century.

9.5 billion is 5.5 billion too many. I’m sure their population predictions 80 years from now are right on the money.

Unless a famine or a series of wars wipes out a few million people and jump-starts the whole process.

With all the wheat that has been take off the market and the massive increase in fertilizer costs, the Middle East, Africa, and parts of Asia might be in trouble this year. Last time something similar happened we got the Arab Spring and Syrian Civil War. China is at risk of not being able to feed its population.

Unless a famine or a series of wars wipes out a few million people and jump-starts the whole process.

With all the wheat that has been take off the market and the massive increase in fertilizer costs, the Middle East, Africa, and parts of Asia might be in trouble this year. Last time something similar happened we got the Arab Spring and Syrian Civil War. China is at risk of not being able to feed its population.

Current administration would sell to China and let Americans starve

China is a savvy food buyer. Now letting their people starve is another thing.

Nobody in the US would starve unless they want to. 90% of us should be eating omad. (1 meal a day).

Nobody in the US would starve unless they want to. 90% of us should be eating omad. (1 meal a day).
I have never tried OMAD, I use intermittent fasting a lot, 16-18 hours between meals. Ive lost 90 pounds in the last 3 years and fasting is one of the best, especially if I can walk or lift weights in the morning, while insulin level is low.

I have never tried OMAD, I use intermittent fasting a lot, 16-18 hours between meals. Ive lost 90 pounds in the last 3 years and fasting is one of the best, especially if I can walk or lift weights in the morning, while insulin level is low.
That's great! I'm learning more about it. Last month I did omad for a week and it was a real eye opener. The intermittent fasting works really well, and if you occasionally omad it at say 5pm, you get the power of a 23 hour fast. I did it keto style, still had a few Ultras, ate nice big meals and got full, and still lost a ton of weight and felt strong and focused. The first couple days can be hard and then by day 3 you get your body tuned in. Summer is hard now because sugary garden food is coming in and sweet corn (which I'm trying to cut back on) and fruit trees are producing... going low sugar is the path forward I think. Vacation Up North screwed me all up, need to get back on track lol.

Most Americans could lose some weight. I saw someone so fat at Walmart yesterday that they were struggling to gather their food. I couldn't stop laughing at the absurdity of the situation. I think shutting down the world for two years was a mistake, and we should've let mother nature sort things out. They say inflation is like 9 % , but any one can see prices have doubled on everything! The government literally caused the inflation by printing money out of thin air. Now they pass inflation reduction bill, which will probably do the opposite. The US will eventually have to pay the piper.

Current administration would sell to China and let Americans starve

Lucky for us the administration doesn't decide where food gets bought and sold.

China is a savvy food buyer. Now letting their people starve is another thing.

They are not very savvy at all. They have actually been avoiding US ag exports whenever possible purely for childish political reasons. This includes buying French baguette wheat to use as animal feed. They end up turning to the US usually because the have to, especially for pork. China lost about 60% of its swine herd in 2018 and hasn't recovered yet.

That's great! I'm learning more about it. Last month I did omad for a week and it was a real eye opener. The intermittent fasting works really well, and if you occasionally omad it at say 5pm, you get the power of a 23 hour fast. I did it keto style, still had a few Ultras, ate nice big meals and got full, and still lost a ton of weight and felt strong and focused. The first couple days can be hard and then by day 3 you get your body tuned in. Summer is hard now because sugary garden food is coming in and sweet corn (which I'm trying to cut back on) and fruit trees are producing... going low sugar is the path forward I think. Vacation Up North screwed me all up, need to get back on track lol.
Agree...the first few days can be rough! If I understand correctly, a hormone boost is one of the benefits, testosterone and HGH.

WE
NEED
TO
FEED
DA
BULL

Attachments

• E2C0F4DD-FEC5-42C4-996F-CE10DA259DC2.jpeg
    E2C0F4DD-FEC5-42C4-996F-CE10DA259DC2.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 12