Stock Market is the bottom in?

Now that the raw green deal has passed, I've got my peepers pinned on utilities. I'm betting the resetters go after electricity they way they've done oil, natural gas, food, meat, medical care, and fertilizer. Europe is way ahead of us in shutting off the electricity via inflation, drought (hydropower), environmentalism, and war. The upside to soul crushing electricity inflation is government backed profit margins in a monopoly business. My favorite electric utility has been WEC. It's already stretched out quite a bit as of late. I wish I had this at $90 instead of $105. Just have to wait and hope for something to burp so a guy can snag some of this. It'd be a nice hedge over cash at the moment.

1660060963000.png

Too bad you can't buy "puts" on our current government---be better than winning the lottery.

I think the NASDAQ sums up the difference between (Trump a business man, billionaire and President) and Brandon (a lifelong politician that did nothing, and still does nothing except make stupid gaffes)

Trump--8000 plus points (24% average)

Brandon--- negative 400 points (-1.6%) average
Those darn pesky realities

Build back better must be his plan for what will desperately be needed when he finally(doesn't seem like it will ever end) leaves office. Never has a president been sooo incompetent, NEVER. That's a fact. Green new scam should wake people up. SHOULD

2C47D6A8-5BF2-4F3D-A9DD-2C2796B76FA9.jpeg
Mara Largo raid 87,000 more IRS agents Good luck to my fellow conservative the banana republic is here have a little doubt conservatives will be targeted explicitly by the IRS.

Build back better must be his plan for what will desperately be needed when he finally(doesn't seem like it will ever end) leaves office. Never has a president been sooo incompetent, NEVER. That's a fact. Green new scam should wake people up. SHOULD
There's no time for the asleep. Time to assemble the other lions.

View attachment 45107
Mara Largo raid 87,000 more IRS agents Good luck to my fellow conservative the banana republic is here have a little doubt conservatives will be targeted explicitly by the IRS.
Finally, the left has pushed too far and looks to force a revolution. It's about time things got "handled"

The addition of the IRS agents is extremely bad news, along with the attack on Trump (by Biden and Garland)...the Democrats will use the Obama playbook and target conservatives with the IRS, make headaches for all of us that actually work. These criminals are just one step away from some type of grand plan. Vote Red this fall and stop it!

Even Democrats should be voting red this year because as bad as a two party system is a one party system always ends in genocide or revolution.

Even Democrats should be voting red this year because as bad as a two party system is a one party system always ends in genocide or revolution.
I agree that divided government works best! The only laws that are passed are those everyone can agree on. It reduces the whipsaw of radical pendulum swings. Of course Republicans need to vote blue for mid-terms when they hold the executive to maintain the balance. We went for many years with peaceful transfer of power until recently with lots of transfers between parties: https://history.house.gov/Institution/Presidents-Coinciding/Party-Government/

dad6e158db353588be43e05b3ca0a3ba.jpg

Nothing to see here folks, get back to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder what would happen if Trump did the same thing? We know what would happen.

Do you think pelosi buys nividia back?

There's no time for the asleep. Time to assemble the other lions.
President Reagan was the last Lion of the twentieth century

I miss him

bill

President Reagan was the last Lion of the twentieth century

I miss him

bill
If there is nothing else, the recent years of the Republican party have sure made me miss Regan!