Stock Market is the bottom in?

If there is nothing else, the recent years of the Republican party have sure made me miss Regan!

Yes....... I consider "recent"all the way back to 1988

bill

As a liberal I wouldn’t think you liked Regan either.
I remember the day he died. My mom's 4 lib siblings were in town visiting from their various homes across the country. They were out golfing and upon returning and my telling them of what happened, their response was "good." I guess he was very much hated. Can't say I dislike them, but I sure don't talk to those people these days.

As a liberal I wouldn’t think you liked Regan either.
As a conservative, I find it surprising that you self-identify as a liberal. 😄

As a conservative, I find it surprising that you self-identify as a liberal. 😄
You've made it more than clear with your posts that you are no conservative. Moderate at best. No conservative says other conservatives should vote liberal to insure gridlock.

You've made it more than clear with your posts that you are no conservative. Moderate at best. No conservative says other conservatives should vote liberal to insure gridlock.
That is almost the definition of a conservative. Gridlock reduces the pace of change increasing predictability which is a big plus for capitalism.

Didn’t Reagan classify ketchup as a vegetable in the school lunch program?

Markets are looking up finally. Tickers that start with "S" that are rebounding for me are SHOP,SNAP and SOFI. Soon buying up a shitload of INTC and T, hopefully before they go back up. GFS is going to be big soon. jmho

Check out Green Giant!

it’s goes from under $2 to over $3 quite a bit it seems

Check out Green Giant!

it’s goes from under $2 to over $3 quite a bit it seems
Looks like a good one to keep an eye on. Seems to be towards the top right now. Thanks

Methane is a potent greenhouse gas that traps atmospheric heat.
It sure is and is 10 times worse than CO2 as far as greenhouse gasses go. Here are a few things you can look up for yourself. I get stuck on things like this so I in my spare time, usually through winters I get bored and dig into the actual studies.

The Sahara Desert was a tropical rain forest somewhere around 6 - 10,000 years ago science says.

The entire country of Canada and some of what is now the US was covered by a sheet of glacial ice (called the Laurentide Ice Sheet) that dated back to the dinosaurs allegedly, it receded somewhere between10 - 20,000 years ago science says.

Contrary to the above claim of the date of glacial sheets, science said that Greenlands glacial ice sheet was ancient and dated back to the dinosaurs, yet as the ice recedes they are finding Viking farming and hunting tools.

Multiple times the Earth was entirely ice free long before fossil fuels and factories.

I agree that we need to be nicer to our Planet, but the "science" that led to the Paris Accord was not transparent and they all withheld their data, and equally important the methodology of acquiring the data, from the rest of the scientific community. This is not science, when someone makes a claim it they open their books to the scrutiny of their methods and other scientists try to replicate the process to see if it stands up to scrutiny of their peers, hence "peer reviewed". They simply told us what they found and we should take their word for it, we only saw the data and methodolgy when lawsuits prevailed years later and the "news" never covered any of that info. Remember the infamous Mann's Hockey stick graph of where temperatures are headed? In court Michael Mann denied that the graph was made by him or that he even had anything to do with the making of it, it was "his teams graph".

Feel free to research my claims and correct me, some studies conclude to different timelines. I am not a scientist but I do get my information from their work, and ignore the news due to their articles typically misleading the actual facts to fit an agenda.

Last edited:
Don't forget how they pushed plastic on everyone because it's 100% recyclable. Now they are back to paper and other materials that don't last forever in case some lazy idiot litters while standing right next to a garbage can. The government can never be trusted to be on the side of the people. Stock markets are constantly manipulated to benefit the bastards at the top. We are constantly being duped by the people in power and right now the scales are leaning heavily against the people that actually fund these corrupt and greedy bastards. I might invest my money in a company that the government promotes and ride the financial wave up as high as I think is safe before trying to make some money off of it. Climate change panic creates several more good investment opportunities even though I think it's a bunch of bullshit. Can anyone tell me where this damn "CLOUD" is at where everyone is saving all their crucial information? Does it go directly to Hillarys and Barracks personal servers in their basements? Is Jack actually just a government spy trying to bait us all? Who knows?

Don't forget how they pushed plastic on everyone because it's 100% recyclable. Now they are back to paper and other materials that don't last forever in case some lazy idiot litters while standing right next to a garbage can. The government can never be trusted to be on the side of the people. Stock markets are constantly manipulated to benefit the bastards at the top. We are constantly being duped by the people in power and right now the scales are leaning heavily against the people that actually fund these corrupt and greedy bastards. I might invest my money in a company that the government promotes and ride the financial wave up as high as I think is safe before trying to make some money off of it. Climate change panic creates several more good investment opportunities even though I think it's a bunch of bullshit. Can anyone tell me where this damn "CLOUD" is at where everyone is saving all their crucial information? Does it go directly to Hillarys and Barracks personal servers in their basements? Is Jack actually just a government spy trying to bait us all? Who knows?
Yep...and what's all this crap about people actually landing on the moon? Them shadows ain't right. Just a Hollywood plot...And then there's the grassy knoll....🤣

Yep...and what's all this crap about people actually landing on the moon? Them shadows ain't right. Just a Hollywood plot...And then there's the grassy knoll....🤣
The moon landing wasn't even a good fake. The inverse square law of light says you cannot produce enough light from 238,000 miles away that enables us to read outside at 2am during a full moon and not incinerate instantly, someone that is standing on said source of light.

Finally getting to the bottom of things. Speaking of the bottom---Who's got a good HOT stock tip?

I have zero buy candidates showing up on my radar. I've been really struggling the past week trying to understand the sudden outbreak of enthusiasm. Best I can come up with is an immense amount of spin on cherry picked data. This is a great read that sums up my position on things. The article is about far more than just food inflation.

I am also surprised the market is up recently, but I do see it retreating back in the next month. Inflation is not over. As far as stock tips? Nothing jumps out. Devon Energy seemed like a buy at $52, but it is now up to $64.

I took a flyer on Mesa Airlines (MESA) in Arizona, the stock was cheap at $2.44, and I bought some shares. It is sitting at $2.81 today. It was over $15 in March or 2021.