spypoint cell micro cams network getting pulled

bjseiler

5 year old buck +
Only two of my 10 or so spypoint micros are AT&T but dang, I wonder how much warning Spypoint had and how quickly they stopped manufacturing and selling these things?

I have one of the non LTE ones. Not too thrilled about losing cell service on it. It was one of the Nationwide versions. Even with the $50 credit, after adding on shipping and taxes, you're still paying $90. And, from what it looks like, you can't take advantage of the discount unless you order from them. So, you can't order a new one on special pricing somewhere, then send in the rebate.

1639765885661.png

I have one of the non LTE ones. Not too thrilled about losing cell service on it. It was one of the Nationwide versions. Even with the $50 credit, after adding on shipping and taxes, you're still paying $90. And, from what it looks like, you can't take advantage of the discount unless you order from them. So, you can't order a new one on special pricing somewhere, then send in the rebate.

View attachment 39375
That sucks. Fairly common to find them for under $90 each when the two packs sell for $149.99 on sale before tax and shipping.

I have two units affected. My cart is showing $149.98 total ($10 shipping no tax). Saves me about $15 from buying outright elsewhere.

The two affected units I have are older link-evo's, one of which the cellular died on me earlier this year anyways. I will continue using them as standard cameras to replace other aging cameras in my fleet as I transition more and more towards cellular.

I have been buying the non camo link micro lte for 139 for a 2 park with Sd cards. Not sure what the difference but they have worked well so far this year so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk