All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

spypoint cell micro cams network getting pulled

bjseiler

5 year old buck +
Only two of my 10 or so spypoint micros are AT&T but dang, I wonder how much warning Spypoint had and how quickly they stopped manufacturing and selling these things?

I have one of the non LTE ones. Not too thrilled about losing cell service on it. It was one of the Nationwide versions. Even with the $50 credit, after adding on shipping and taxes, you're still paying $90. And, from what it looks like, you can't take advantage of the discount unless you order from them. So, you can't order a new one on special pricing somewhere, then send in the rebate.

1639765885661.png

I have one of the non LTE ones. Not too thrilled about losing cell service on it. It was one of the Nationwide versions. Even with the $50 credit, after adding on shipping and taxes, you're still paying $90. And, from what it looks like, you can't take advantage of the discount unless you order from them. So, you can't order a new one on special pricing somewhere, then send in the rebate.

View attachment 39375
That sucks. Fairly common to find them for under $90 each when the two packs sell for $149.99 on sale before tax and shipping.

I have two units affected. My cart is showing $149.98 total ($10 shipping no tax). Saves me about $15 from buying outright elsewhere.

The two affected units I have are older link-evo's, one of which the cellular died on me earlier this year anyways. I will continue using them as standard cameras to replace other aging cameras in my fleet as I transition more and more towards cellular.

I have been buying the non camo link micro lte for 139 for a 2 park with Sd cards. Not sure what the difference but they have worked well so far this year so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk