So What Happened to Ne Neighbor Thread?

Tree Spud

5 year old buck +
So what happened to the "New Neighbor" Thread? Something was off about the whole thing.

I assume Bill nuked it and the poster. Seemed like he was just trolling everyone.

Last edited:
After catching up yesterday afternoon I saw it was gone last night, I assumed the same. Probably for the best, was just a endless circle jerk the last four pages.

I figured the same (it was nuked, he was nuked, and endless circle jerk needed nuked). I was guilty of adding to the fire (sorry to anyone who may have lost respect for me, it's not characteristic of me to be part of something like that). Got kind of fun though, couldn't wait to see what he came up with next until he brought kids into it. Lost it's fun at that point.

It's just my cynical nature. After some consideration I have come to believe we were being played! I checked the calendar to see If it was April Fools Day. I guess it's always 5 o'clock somewhere! I did get to know many of you a lot better!

If you are the initiator of a post can you delete the whole thing yourself?

Always fun to talk to someone who gets riled up and starts calling everyone names. Bill put up with it longer than I thought he would honestly.

I agree 😉

He was still posting this morning thou.

Maybe he didn't get nuked. I had never noticed him posting like that before, but I do miss quite a bit so I don't know what's normal for him. And... I think we all stray from normal once in a while.

Maybe he didn't get nuked. I had never noticed him posting like that before, but I do miss quite a bit so I don't know what's normal for him. And... I think we all stray from normal once in a while.

Sometimes it's drinkin & postin ... never a good combo

Good on to actual beneficial conversation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone has a bad day once in a while. His "bad day" seemed to be self induced. Hopefully that's not his normal personality.

No you can only delete your posts. But if someone quoted it, the original post is gone but it shows up in the quote regardless
OK. I will try to be more careful from now on!!

Always fun to talk to someone who gets riled up and starts calling everyone names. Bill put up with it longer than I thought he would honestly.

Agree. Bill's a great moderator of this forum....but I had a feeling that one was going to get deleted.

I, too, began to think we were being played. It became hard to imagine any grown adult acting like he was and saying the things he was. Thought maybe he was a troll. Whatever the case...I think Bill laid down the ban-hammer, as I don't see him listed as a member anymore.

Last edited:
Agree. Bill's a great moderator of this forum....but I had a feeling that one was going to get deleted.

I, too, began to think we were being played. It became hard to imagine any grown adult acting like he was and saying the things he was. Though maybe he was a troll. Whatever the case...I think Bill laid down the ban-hammer, as I don't see him listed as a member anymore.
This is the best forum on the internet in my opinion. 99% of the time things are civil and respectful here. Hate to see that change at all.

This is the best forum on the internet in my opinion. 99% of the time things are civil and respectful here. Hate to see that change at all.
Same! Very civil forum and much appreciated!

Tree tubes are the best way to grow oak seedlings...

I, too, began to think we were being played. It became hard to imagine any grown adult acting like he was and saying the things he was. Thought maybe he was a troll. Whatever the case...I think Bill laid down the ban-hammer, as I don't see him listed as a member anymore.
I still say A I .

He's still a member he, he didn't get nuked. Was last seen today at 3:45pm

No way AI can generate a forum personality. Grin!

Same! Very civil forum and much appreciated!

Tree tubes are the best way to grow oak seedlings...

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk