Selsor 287 slice of heaven

Son, I will say this, you over-married for sure. :D I'd like to come up and visit one spring and check out your place. Of course, you're welcome here anytime as well.

So you are saying he Out Punted His Coverage? Hahaha! Most of us have!

That is exactly what I'm saying. :D I'm guilty, too.

Son, I will say this, you over-married for sure. :D I'd like to come up and visit one spring and check out your place. Of course, you're welcome here anytime as well.
Anytime time Tommy! I just drove back from a Flordia vac. I Would love to see you place some day. Maybe we can work out a spring turkey hunt next yr;)

So you are saying he Out Punted His Coverage? Hahaha! Most of us have!

I'm a lucky man fellas but my dad has always said their is no such thing as luck. Tam is the complete package aka thoroughbred:)

Will be a great place to raise those kids.

Anytime time Tommy! I just drove back from a Flordia vac. I Would love to see you place some day. Maybe we can work out a spring turkey hunt next yr;)

Where'd y'all go? I'm working with a friend of mine that has 1200 acres across the river from me that says his place is covered up with hogs (we don't have any). If it turns out he's not yanking my chain, perhaps next winter that'd give you an excuse to come down to the farm.

Nice pictures and a great family!

HOG's! I got some 60gr vmax loaded and ready:)
We went to Panama City. Rented a house with some friends for a wk. It was a great time but 13 hr drive with a 1 an 2 yr old was a bear but well worth it.

13 hours? That's a day trip. I wouldn't even have to change drivers. LOL. It's 25 one way to Nebraska. Been to Panama City--the Redneck Riviera--many times. I'll keep you up-to-date on the hogs. Buddy is having shoulder surgery Thursday and he said it'd be about 2 weeks before he could go.

Fun day at the farm today with the family. Wife an kids played in the creek while I watered trees and pulled cam cards. first try eagle beans are getting browsed heavy but field still looks good except for the weeds. Planted some pumpkins around the water hole today as a lil experiment.
image (11).jpeg

Great looking place.

image (14).jpeg
Beans are growing great! My big woods bucks are loving them. So far I got 6 bucks using them during daylight hrs. Once I figure out how to resize them I will post

Jordan, do you have a camera on that water hole? That is in a great spot for a drink after they eat!

Jordan, do you have a camera on that water hole? That is in a great spot for a drink after they eat!
I just put one on it Mo. Had that browning cam on it that shot craps. I put a cheapo stealth cam on it last time I was out. Got my browning back a couple days ago.

What have you got growing in your tubes?

What have you got growing in your tubes?
chestnuts from mossy oak nn and sawtooths from Thunter. (2 chestnuts to 1 sawtooth)

image (16).jpeg

image (17).jpeg
my apologizes for the pic of a pic off computer screen

longbeards love the beans too
image (18).jpeg

Looking good, nice bucks!