Score this rack

Greta&Gus

5 year old buck +
I scored this buck myself and am interested to see what others think it might be. I do enjoy scoring deer every once and a while but would not consider myself a pro. It is a main frame 10 with it's G2 on the right side broke off. I scored it as if it wasn't broken and just the G2 on the left side as the same. I know by the book that isn't allowed, but I am doing some comparing of past bucks we have shot and I want to use a full gross score as the baseline.

So, consider it a main frame 10. What is the gross score? I will post what my measurements were after some guesses.

IMG_20150327_065455_712_zpsk6acmwdm.jpg IMG_20150327_065516_862_zpsyxztymst.jpg

142"

Gross 139

I see a lot more antler than the rest of you but maybe I need ears for perspective. 160 gross including the invisible G2.

I am thinking gross 144" including the missing G2.

138 gross including busted G2.

I'm not real good at this, but I'll guess 148". Those G3s look pretty long.

146"

Gross 145

Perspective.

There's a 10 inch chop saw blade in the background and the battery on the ryobi drill is about 5 inches long so I'm going with 11 inch G3's.

That's funny, I was using the Allen wrench set at 3-1/2" for reference!

With the thread title I was hoping for pics of something else;)

With the thread title I was hoping for pics of something else;)
I totally agree - but it'll land you in trouble.

I agree on needing something for perspective. Without ears or some other guideline...its pretty tough to come up with an idea of what is really there. I just don't see the beam length to be much over 140

Adjusting for skewed perspective I still see 147" minimum. But I did just get back from a Chili's 2 for 1's...

What's G&G?

I am at work and have the score sheet at home so I was going to wait to post it tonight.

But... Wiscwip wins the prize, I had him at 142 6/8. From what I remember the inside spread is just over 16 and both of the beams were around 21 or so. The G3s are 9 and 10. I can post the rest tonight.

Nice work using the saw and the battery as a reference.