Rye and winter lime applications

Sadly, I didn't see any real difference in the soil samples but the plot was greener even if it was all weeds this year... However, i do have great luck with liquid fertilizer and maybe it's because it's spraying on the foliage..
This is why...

Check this guy out for sourcing gypsum.. Located in central MN..
http://www.thegypsumguy.com/home.html
Just saw this thread tonight.....and looked at this site for a source for Gypsum. Has anyone bought from them? Prices? Sounds like it could be a deal for larger quantities of Gypsum. Wish I could find one or two guys to split a load.

Just saw this thread tonight.....and looked at this site for a source for Gypsum. Has anyone bought from them? Prices? Sounds like it could be a deal for larger quantities of Gypsum. Wish I could find one or two guys to split a load.

That site was weird. Some guy showed up and linked to it like 5 times in 5 threads in one day and vanished.

That seemed spammy or at least greasy like someone was trying to make quick buck off the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Called release system now. Ole grant not above switching teams for more money.
Unfortunately that’s the nature of the video business, sponsors come and go.

I've considered trying to put gypsum down on a plot or two with heavier soils. Where are folks buying gypsum? It seems like I can't get it in bulk in PA, since limestone quarries are everywhere.

I've considered trying to put gypsum down on a plot or two with heavier soils. Where are folks buying gypsum? It seems like I can't get it in bulk in PA, since limestone quarries are everywhere.

There may not be a market for it out east given the pH levels are lower out there. Just good old fashion calcitic lime is probably very popular?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk