PF Banquet Lifetime Hunting and Fishing License

T-Max

5 year old buck +
I thought you all might enjoy this. I went to a Pheasant's Forever banquet on Saturday. They were giving away a free Kansas lifetime hunting and fishing license for any youth in attendance who's name they drew if they were under 7 and a lifetime hunting or fishing license to any youth over 7 (may have been 8, it is where the cost changed). The first name they drew was an 8 month old and obviously everyone went nuts! 😊 Talk about maximizing value! Well the second name was a 2 month old! 😂 That got everyone fired up! Enough that someone donated another and the third name was a 2 year old! What a cool thing to see! That's all. 😊

Cool idea!

My dad got me a lifetime MN Sportsman’s (fishing and small game) license as a college graduation gift. Probably the best gift I’ve ever received. Especially worked out well for the years I was no longer a MN resident! Paid for itself in short order those years.

Both of my oldest kids have lifetime Nebraska hunting licenses. One has a required habitat stamp for life and a lifetime fishing license as well. One of them won their licenses the other we bought at 50% off. It was pretty standard at many of the conservation group things we went to like DU, Pheasants Forever, etcc for a long time. Not sure if it is still the same way. I got a lifetime hunting license as a graduation gift from high school.

Our 4H here sells raffle tickets for them or you can choose a cash payout.I bought both my daughter Lifetime license when they were born and bought my grandaughter one a couple years ago when she was born.A few days after mailing it back I got a letter needing to know her phone number and height.Guess they didn't look at DOB.

Our 4H here sells raffle tickets for them or you can choose a cash payout.I bought both my daughter Lifetime license when they were born and bought my grandaughter one a couple years ago when she was born.A few days after mailing it back I got a letter needing to know her phone number and height.Guess they didn't look at DOB.

Haha! My dad got our son his for his first Christmas. He was 2 months old. It was weird putting something like 1’ 10” for his height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk