Persimmon tree question

Oklahunter

Yearling... With promise
Can you tree experts tell me first what is causing the black spots and disease on my trees and second why three of my trees have yellowish golden leaves and my fourth one has dark green leaves?

Attachments

• IMG_5560.jpeg
    IMG_5560.jpeg
    490.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5561.jpeg
    IMG_5561.jpeg
    505.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5562.jpeg
    IMG_5562.jpeg
    531.7 KB · Views: 34
By the look of the field in the background, I'm going to say lack of water. Could be a N deficiency also. The one still green looks well on it's way to turning yellow too.

I live in a dry area for sure but the last couple months we’ve had rain at least once a week so I thought that would be enough. I have not fertilized though so will do that. Any ideas on how much fertilizer? Thanks for the info!

The second image looks like the tree has interveinal chlorosis. Most often this is because of a nutrient deficiency. It does not look like it is only on older or new leaves, making the diagnosis a little tricky.

As far as the the first and second images, I think it is a nutrient deficiency or toxicity. Take a look at the margins that have the necrosis.

The one photo does look like iron chlorosis pick up a bag of Ironite and water in around the base of your trees. Also are the trees planted in an area that holds water it could be it’s to wet an area. Seems to me persimmons like well drained soil.