Outdoor kitchens

chummer

5 year old buck +
Thought I would start a thread to sho outdoor cooking spaces. This is where I do my cooking. Today's menu, Cornell chicken.
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

So much right about that. Nice set up!

I'm not going to lie, I've never heard of Cornell Chicken before.... Looks good!

When I grill chicken, I mix butter and lawrys salt. Melt it, and baste the chicken with it while it cooks. Pretty darn good too.

-John

Damn that looks good :D

yeah....love the cornell chicken! that looks like a good set up Chum.

I'm planning on creating an outdoor fire/grilling location in my yard this year....just have to find the time.

Build it close to the fenced area where you keep the big bucks at your place, Phil !! :D

Never tried Cornell chicken, Chummer, but I'll be copying the recipe to try. MAN - that chicken looks good !!!:)

Build it close to the fenced area where you keep the big bucks at your place, Phil !! :D
Ive got two fenced in areas in the backyard now.....one for the 18 month old "buck" and one for the garden!

Looks great. I have a new recipe for you. Try mixing A1 with butter and basting the chicken every 10 minutes or so. It actually got better reviews than the Cornell recipe.

You guys and this chicken BBQ stuff. I went & got 8 whole legs and tried John's idea of melted butter and seasoned salt, but I added some sage & rosemary, black pepper and a little shot of smoked paprika. Good eatin' and the wife loved it. These pix of chicken on the grill are too much to take !!

Very nice set up!!

You guys and this chicken BBQ stuff. I went & got 8 whole legs and tried John's idea of melted butter and seasoned salt, but I added some sage & rosemary, black pepper and a little shot of smoked paprika. Good eatin' and the wife loved it. These pix of chicken on the grill are too much to take !!
I agree. It's killing me.

That looks great. I usually try ribs once a year. They come out great but with out a good way to control the temp they are a lot of work for me. Especially when I have had a few.

Marinated over night in the Cornell recipe.
Fired up the grill this afternoon. Chicken and homemade 4 or 5 bean salad for dinner. Very good.

7A3ECD4A-1C2E-40FE-AD73-0B0AB42312C2-2677-00000589C82E0AAC_zpsaki9pttv.jpg
Damn that looks good. Got the ingredients and going to try it on Wed.

Note to self - get directions to Huntall's place. Anyone with a grill loaded with great looking grub NEEDS COMPANY !!!:D

Ever notice how these " food threads " get LOTS of posts and replies ??? Someone starts a food thread ....... and it's off to the races !!!:)

Note to self - get directions to Huntall's place. Anyone with a grill loaded with great looking grub NEEDS COMPANY !!!:D

Ever notice how these " food threads " get LOTS of posts and replies ??? Someone starts a food thread ....... and it's off to the races !!!:)
LOL....I Don't hardly ever light the grill unless it's full.
Mom and Dad lives a couple blocks from me and I always cook plenty for the to for a couple meals. Got to eat the next day!