All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NW Minnesota

You're confusing me with someone else in Minn. !! ^^^^^ I'm in Pa. - mtns ...... no flat areas like the pic from the drone !!!
sorry, I was commenting on your flat land comment as well as directing questions in the same post

No problem here. I just didn't want you to be having a conversation with a " ghost " !! Just trying to be of a little help. All good.

It wouldn't be the first time I've had a conversation like that :) haha

Man...that's flat. Not sure I could live somewhere like that
Lived in the Red River Valley my whole life. It isn't that bad..... except the wind in the winter is a PITA.

here's a pic of a pic I got last week. biggest buck I've seen out here before. kind of a crappy photo, but I'm sure you guys will still like it.

nwmn--Nice buck and good to see he is moving during day

You're used to the "flat" then....I'm not. That's a big part of why I bought where I did, at least here there is a nice range of rolling hills. Most everywhere else I looked at in MN it was flat (not as flat as up by you though).
It also helps I am only a few miles from the rolling hills and have hunting land in central MN.

nwmn--Nice buck and good to see he is moving during day
It was a surprise to see him, as this is the first time he's been spotted. It happened at 1 pm, so I'm guessing he got pushed out of his comfort zone when the neighbor was harvesting soybeans. I hope he sticks around, he's bigger than anything we've got this year or years prior.

THAT one's worth lots of time afield !! Nothing like finding a biggie. Good luck with him.

nw mn has potential, just gotta have good neighbors who let deer age a bit. 5 shooters this year is a leap from years past. due to family situations I haven't been able to get in the tree, but hoping to soon

nw mn has potential, just gotta have good neighbors who let deer age a bit. 5 shooters this year is a leap from years past. due to family situations I haven't been able to get in the tree, but hoping to soon

5 shooters is very good!! Waiting to see trail cam pics to see what I have.