Now if he can just walk under me!!

He is a dandy.

Great looking buck!

Oh heck yeah! I think we're all dreaming about that one.

Great buck! Hope you put an arrow in him.

Wow. Good Luck!!

He would certainly work. Good luck!

Hey I have his younger brother at my place.

I'll trade ya.

f01a29ca2e66a50e8fd20a2ea4f6907f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would be happy with that big boy too! Nice buck!!

Looks like it's gonna be an interesting fall for some of you guys. Nice bucks .......... good luck with them.

Great deer. Love the kicker points

That is a great buck! Good luck catching up to him this fall! i think in the "Big Bucks Killed this year" thread you said you are from PA? Is this a PA buck?

I'm in NE PA, Sullivan County.

That is a great buck! Good luck catching up to him this fall! i think in the "Big Bucks Killed this year" thread you said you are from PA? Is this a PA buck?

I'm in NE PA, Sullivan County.
I am from Western PA but own a farm in Western KY. He is on the farm in KY. He was a big boy last year too! Hopefully i am in the right place at the right time!

Nice! Good luck with that one!

Got this picture from my Neighbor tonight he thinks its the same buck I have at the top of this thread. I don't think so as it looks like a different buck to me. What are your thoughts? He has a much larger sticker on his right side than the buck at top of post plus i see other differences too. Man it could be a real interesting year if they are two different big boys running around the farm this year!!IMG_1126.JPG

wow!!! I want to see him out of velvet!!

does look a bit different - but I think its the same buck - very similar oddball left G2 makes me think so -

Reactions: kl9
Hmmmmm now I'm not sure. - Hope for you they are two similar bucks - wow!

Looks like the same buck,not positive. Better kill him and find out if he has a twin!

I think those super tall 2's would look more apparent if it was the same one. Probably brothers!