Anybody tear a chest muscle?

bigboreblr

5 year old buck +
Was in the car yesterday, I sneezed and heard a pop on my lower right side, had cold sweats for a minute or two right after. Like the ones with shock. got me real worried, thought I ruptured something inside. Hurt like heck too. I was 3 hours from home, so I sucked it up until the end of the workday and went into the walk-in. He checked my lungs and said I strained or torn one of my chest muscles. He said it would take a couple of weeks to heal.

Right about the same time last year I tore my bicep too. Hope everything heals up ok. Going to ask my son-in-law if he can rototill for me when my trees come in.

Not even sure what doctor handles this. Nothing is out of shape or bruised. Just in the car sneezing. Gotta love 46........ I'll crawl to the spot I'm putting my galarina's and empire in If I have to. Was going to Virginia beach next week too. We haven't booked the room yet, likely cancel. We usually ride bikes and use the pedal kayaks there for a early taste of spring.

It just depends on what muscles. I wouldn’t go on, well it will heal in a couple weeks. I’d seek. A doc that can image and diagnose that before it turns into something worse. And if it’s just sore for a while at least you know.

Went to the walk-in doctor last night. He checked my lungs with a stethoscope. He could of xrayed for a broken rib, but didn't. Feels better today than yesterday, We have a walk-in orthopedic clinic that does mri's on the spot. They handled my torn bicep last year and did pretty well.

Do you lift weights? I started exercising pretty regularly a few months ago, and it seems to help avoid those bizarre random injuries I was experiencing. I don't do anything serious or intense, just basic major muscle groups for about an hour per day. I will set up a protocol for strength training when I get back home next month.

Ooooh we should start a dumb or weird injuries topic. I got a frozen shoulder a few years ago. I "think" it's from when I almost fell putting up a tree stand.

Tennis elbow two springs in a row..... ☹️

Tennis elbow two springs in a row..... ☹️
I get that evey year it seems from pounding stakes, running the Chainsaw, etc. Not sure why it's gotten so bad the last few years, never had it before about 3 or 4 years ago. Getting old I guess

I tweaked my elbow 3 autumns ago pulling a wrench too hard. Bill here said it was probably tennis elbow. I should've heated it up. Work smarter not harder. It took a long time to get mostly normal again, but still isn't 100%.

Getting old sucks. My good arm has tendonitis at the lower bicep to forearm tendon.

I should get back into exercising again. Been off that for too long. I would do yoga, but my lawyer says thats bot a good idea.

I tweaked my elbow 3 autumns ago pulling a wrench too hard. Bill here said it was probably tennis elbow. I should've heated it up. Work smarter not harder. It took a long time to get mostly normal again, but still isn't 100%.

That's because I get it in both arms. I've had shots in both elbows twice now. Every time I think its better I pick something up that I shouldn't and BAM....
I don't go for shots until picking up a gallon of milk brings tear to may eyes🤪

You can tear the lining in your chest and the people we have ran calls on this said it hurts like heck and alot of times they continue to have the issue or tearing a a rib loose at sternum hurts like a son of a gun.Hope you get to feeling better.Be careful I have seen them collapse a lung just with a cough.