Northern WI Businesses concered about buck only

Dipper I can't talk for the entire Northwoods but in Bayfield County there is plenty of logging going on and still no deer. Also the private land in Bayfield county has very low deer numbers also. The winter kill and predator kill do not know what private/public property is, it kills deer on both.
That very well might be, but the habitat isn't prime like it was 100 years ago. Those were the days northern WI was cranking out booners. No one let bucks go, and you could argue there was more hunting pressure back than.
I know a guy on the conservation congress who owns 400 acres in Bayfield. He hasn't shot does like everyone else. He has deer. I know some people from Vilas, who are in the same boat. The opposite can happen in central WI. I know of 2 seperate farms in Waupaca county where the habitat is great, and there is abundant ag. There is hardly a deer.
There are extremes everywhere. I completely agree there isn't many deer up north. News like this is the exact reason I don't pay attention to the news, it is garbage. It is all garbage, since I've started avoiding it as much as possible, my life has been more enjoyable.