Nice looking tractor

Looks good!!

The diesels bring about $6-8K, Gas tractors around $5-6K that one looks pretty clean with the new paint and it comes with a loader.

I don't need another tractor but this one is so clean and that loader bucket looks brand new I'm tempted to add it to the collection. This would be perfect for Stu!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would doubt a person could ever go "backwards" on a tractor like that. Use it for a several years and make a few bucks when it's time to move on. Just cost you for the maintenance. ;)

Just checking tractor data for specs. PS was optional on tractors back then...I'd make sure it had that....especially with a loader. At that time a 3Point Hitch was optional and LivePTO was an option too.

It looks like that tractor has cast weights and adjustable rear rims. Nice. Also good tires from the pic. :)

My FIL bought a new 2510 in about 1969.....and didnt buy a 3 Point. Duh!o_O:rolleyes::oops: I suppose he didnt own any implements like that.....and was pretty frugal. Also, lots of farmers bought loaders with a trip bucket. Loaders were more about manure than dirt for lots of those guys.

Last edited:
Dang that needs to be about 400 miles closer. A guy cant sem to fnd anythng worth a crap for a decent price around here.

Cost ya a couple days and about $1500 to rent a U-Haul and drive it back. ;)

^ or, get a local trucking company to back-haul it for you. Reasonable cost if you know some-one in dispatch.

There must be a growing number of people restoring those tractors. That's the third one restored I've seen in the last month. I met a guy in NW Iowa that restores them over the winter when he can find one. And that guy had a neighbor 5 miles away that was restoring a 3010.

^ Yep.....seeing the same thing. Lots of guys that grew up with these tractors have them restored and just look at 'em......remembering their day. I have a friend with about four of those barn queens. But this is the modern version of those old popping johnnies.

Not sure if I'd rather own a gas or a diesel on one of these older tractors.

Dang that needs to be about 400 miles closer. A guy cant sem to fnd anythng worth a crap for a decent price around here.

Only a 7hr drive one way. No big deal!