New York City?

I wouldn't write off a whole city or state just because the people in charge are shitheads. The whole country is run by shitheads, but it's still a great place.

NYC isn't a place to live, in my opinion, but neither is Cambodia. I still enjoy visiting both of those places, for various reasons.

New York is a significant part of American culture and history. It would be a shame to refuse to visit the place just because a bunch of jerkoffs live there. If I had to limit myself to visiting places where no one bothered me, I would very quickly run out of places to visit.

I wouldn't write off a whole city or state just because the people in charge are shitheads. The whole country is run by shitheads, but it's still a great place.

NYC isn't a place to live, in my opinion, but neither is Cambodia. I still enjoy visiting both of those places, for various reasons.

New York is a significant part of American culture and history. It would be a shame to refuse to visit the place just because a bunch of jerkoffs live there. If I had to limit myself to visiting places where no one bothered me, I would very quickly run out of places to visit.
They don’t care about one pion, but they will care when businesses pull out. There is no way I would run a business there after what they have pulled. Even some liberal business people there are saying the same thing.

They don’t care about one pion, but they will care when businesses pull out. There is no way I would run a business there after what they have pulled. Even some liberal business people there are saying the same thing.

I would not want to run a business there or even live there for an extended period of time with the conditions the way they are. And it will probably get worse before it gets better. But hopefully all this ultra-liberal nonsense will run its course, and things can start to move closer to normal in a few years.

I would not want to run a business there or even live there for an extended period of time with the conditions the way they are. And it will probably get worse before it gets better. But hopefully all this ultra-liberal nonsense will run its course, and things can start to move closer to normal in a few years.
My wife and I have visited over 20 times. I love the culture and food. But I don’t know I would go up there now. They seriously could learn I’m conservative and trump up charges and I might never leave.