New use for a ground blind and ozonics machine.

IMO, the whole "scent killing" aspect of deer hunting has reached ridiculous proportions.
Very true! I don't own a carbon suit, scent killer spray, or any of that. I shower in hypoallergenic soap and wash my clothes in hypoallergenic detergent (basically stuff with no added perfume) and hunt the wind. That's it. I wouldn't have the ozone thing if it hadn't been given to me. But when I treated my slinkiest pair of running shoes in it they quit stinking. It works by my standards and kind of surprised me... I'll still hunt the wind though.

Trust me ozone works to remove odors. ozone is a much bigger market than hunting, I have been using one since 2005 way before it was adapted for hunting. When I first got it I ruined a pair rubber boots and bibs by leaving it running for days thinking if a little is good a lot must be better. I have ran it in my truck on the drivers seat before almost every hunt for 7 or so years, can't say it,has affected anything to the negative. The number one thing I hate about deer hunting is getting busted and having a doe blow the area up. I try to take every precaution I can to prevent that from happening. Mature deer are a lot easier to kill if they don't know they are being hunted.

Which unit do you use in your truck ? I have the Log unit in a Rubbermaid container. No negative effects to the inside of the truck ?

Jenesco with a cigarette plug. Nothing is falling apart yet. I have blown 3 factory speakers but I think that is because I like to listen to ACDC a bit to loud.

Thanks for the info booner. I'm also ocd when it comes to scent control and I've tried everything.
What do u usually keep it on for. Mine gives out 3500 of whatever. I also want to use it in my truck. How long do u keep it on for? I want to store my bow and gear in there but don't want to melt everything. Haha

Good questions. I've been putting my boots in there. Figured if it makes them deteriorate faster so be it.

I usually kick it on the air recirculate and blower on high before I start loading all my stuff up, then wipe everything on the drivers side down with peroxide. Then go inside and take a shower, brush teeth etc. I would say 1/2 an hour at the most mine is 100mgph per the website.

I have used it on other pairs of rubber boots and clothes I just don't kick it on high and leave it for days like I did when I first got it. I haven't had any issues since.

Got the ozone running in the truck now. Gonna check on it to make sure the timer is working. I don't want of a cab full of smush tomorrow